+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parent Grand parent super visa medical exam question

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
PLEASE HELP!!!1

My mother submitted an online application for a pgp super visa on May 29th. she underwent her upfront med exam on May 27th and was submitted to CIC on May 29th. She also attached a copy of the emedical form along with her application. Today she received a message saying that she needs to do her medical exam, and they also proved her with IMM1017. I am guessing the have not received what the physician sent them. We dont know what to do as I have proof of the date it got sent to CIC.

Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated

htayyab

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP-2011
AOR Received.
NOV-2011
Med's Done....
NOV-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUN-2012
LANDED..........
JUL-2012
Reply back to them stating you have performed advanced medicals in anticipation of the request and attach any medical receipts and forms you have from the doctor's visit. They dont assume people perform advance medicals hence you have to clearly let them know. We did the same thing for our PR application and had to tell them again that we have performed medicals in advance and they will able to find them. If you have scanned Medical forms filled out by the doctor than do include them in your reply. Hope this helps.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Thank you for responding to my post.

Yes I did a case spacific enquiry on June 10th breifly explaining that the medical was done and I copied the e-medical form my mother recieved from the physician. I received an automatic reply saying they will respond within 30 days. Im very nervous to say the least.