Aug 19, 2019
Visa Office......
new York
Nomination.....
Solomon rexx payne
LANDED..........
New York
Hello,
i was nominated by the province of Manitoba last year and was asked to submit a paper based application to IRCC.
so, i submitted my provincial nominee paper based permanent residence application to IRCC in December 2020 and i'm yet to receive an email from them acknowledging my application or even giving me an application or file number.

please how can i know if my application has been received or if it's being processed.

how do paper based pr applications receive notifications?

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Hello,
i was nominated by the province of Manitoba last year and was asked to submit a paper based application to IRCC.
so, i submitted my provincial nominee paper based permanent residence application to IRCC in December 2020 and i'm yet to receive an email from them acknowledging my application or even giving me an application or file number.

please how can i know if my application has been received or if it's being processed.

how do paper based pr applications receive notifications?
It can be tracked through courier only. IRCC is taking 8 months to send AOR, however you can send webform or call them if u r inlander

ranimol

May 29, 2021
Iam also same boat I submitted paper application through nsnp on November 2020 still I didn’t receive any acknowledgment yet. I checked with IRCC they told me it will be delayed due to COVID-19