+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paper based Applicant can Apply through Express Entry

jampk

Oct 28, 2016
Hi Guys,

I really need your help

Actually as principle applicant i have already applied through provincial nominee paper based application in January 2017 , and as per CIC's slow process it will take almost 2 years for them to process my application

On other side my wife has her express entry profile with 429 points which is very near to 441 , my question is that can we apply through EE if we receive the ITA in next few draws ?

Can any body guide me on this tough situation ?

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
jampk said:
Hi Guys,

I really need your help

Actually as principle applicant i have already applied through provincial nominee paper based application in January 2017 , and as per CIC's slow process it will take almost 2 years for them to process my application

On other side my wife has her express entry profile with 429 points which is very near to 441 , my question is that can we apply through EE if we receive the ITA in next few draws ?

Can any body guide me on this tough situation ?
Which province did you apply to? And why do you say it will take two years because of CIC's slow process?

CIC will only commence the processing when you have applied to them. That will not be until you have received nomination from the province in question. That is where the delay would come from and not from CIC.

Your wife could receive nomination from Ontario if she gets lucky since her CRS score is more than 400.

Is there a chance to better the score?