+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani's :: Where to get proper fingerprints done in Pakistan ? (for FBI use)

muneebhussain

Apr 6, 2017
Please follow the instruction on the link below .You need to fill up FD-258 form and print your fingers impressions on it.

For finger printing service in Karachi you can go to Garden East Police Station and ask for Forensic department , it should be on your right hand side when u enter the building .
Ask for Abdur Rehman (03442048074) . He works in the Forensic building and he has all necessary tools for taking your finger print on FD-258 form.

fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

mastervisa

Mar 28, 2018
Please follow the instruction on the link below .You need to fill up FD-258 form and print your fingers impressions on it.

For finger printing service in Karachi you can go to Garden East Police Station and ask for Forensic department , it should be on your right hand side when u enter the building .
Ask for Abdur Rehman (03442048074) . He works in the Forensic building and he has all necessary tools for taking your finger print on FD-258 form.

fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks
Hi, I wanted to confirm what sort of card is required to print the FD-258 finger printing form? I know the whole process but I cannot find the information about the finger printing card on which my finger prints will be taken.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

hassan91asif

Mar 19, 2018
Hi, I wanted to confirm what sort of card is required to print the FD-258 finger printing form? I know the whole process but I cannot find the information about the finger printing card on which my finger prints will be taken.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, you do not need to get an official FD-258 form. Just print out the form provided online on standard printing paper. I printed it out on a slightly thicker printing paper and it worked fine.

fka0006

Apr 26, 2018
Hi,
I am in the same situation need police clearance certificate from US for canadian immigration. I wemt through the instruction on FBI website. Please see below and let me know if i am missing something and if you can answer following question
1 Download and Print the I-783 form and fill it out
2 Download and Print FD-258 form and take it to the garden pilice station head quarter for finger printing (do finger printing twice to be on safe side as per your instruction
3 Mail both these forms to FBI with $18 money order

Q1 How long will FBI take to mail me the police certificate?
Q2 Do I need to print finger printing card form on specifc page?

if you can guide me through the process it will be great thanks

ep2425

Sep 6, 2020
Hi everyone,

My question is does anyone know of any digital finger printing agency in Lahore. I need to get the finger prints to send to FBI for PCC.

Thank you in advance :)

Aklk

Jan 26, 2021
Hi guys,
I have a question. I got my fingerprints done from forensic dept (police) Karachi. Do we need their stamp on it? Or just the fingerprints and filled form is okay for FBI?

Hadii

Feb 6, 2021
Hi Folks,

I need to get these hard copy Fingerprints too for a Police Clearance Certificate (similar purpose as stated above). is such services available in another city like Lahore/Faisalabad or Multan?

Much appreciate your response.

thanks

Hadii

Feb 6, 2021
Hi Folks, I have done mine successfully. The Process was very smooth and quite impressive from "Pakistan Police"

Investigation (Crimes) branch Punjab Lahore (Anarkali Bazaar Lahore, Punjab 54000 ), Go to 5 floors, room 509. The staff was very professional and cooperative and helped me to get the fingerprints as required. I had my own prints of fingerprinting cards (on 100g paper). You will require a photocopy of your Passport, NIC, Police Character Certificate. There is 1000 Rs /print charges. the phone number of the concerned person is 03474242460

Oct 24, 2023
Hey there.
I'm have Struck in the same situation.
I have attempted once & got rejected & I tried the second time still no response
any suggest ??

Feb 19, 2024
Hi moh
Hello,

I needed to get my fingerprinting done to send to the FBI in USA for Police Clearance (PC). I tried all the police stations in Islamabad but they did not have the skills or equipment for this job. Eventually I found a fingerprinting expert in the Prosecution Division of F-8 Markaz (Kacheri) in Islamabad. He charged me a nominal fee of Rs 500 and did a perfect job. His phone number is 0333-5164958.

Good luck
I got it done from a police station in rawalpindi, although I don't remember the name .. I think all main police stations have this facility ..
Hi,

I need to ask about $18 money order. I don’t understand about money order. How do we create money order in Pakistan?

Feb 19, 2024
Hi,
I am in the same situation need police clearance certificate from US for canadian immigration. I wemt through the instruction on FBI website. Please see below and let me know if i am missing something and if you can answer following question
1 Download and Print the I-783 form and fill it out
2 Download and Print FD-258 form and take it to the garden pilice station head quarter for finger printing (do finger printing twice to be on safe side as per your instruction
3 Mail both these forms to FBI with $18 money order

Q1 How long will FBI take to mail me the police certificate?
Q2 Do I need to print finger printing card form on specifc page?

if you can guide me through the process it will be great thanks
Hi,
Can you please tell me about money order?
How can we create money order in Pakistan?