+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Jhonny_Cash

Oct 7, 2015
@Stressed Girl
Yeah definitely your file is under final review.
It would not take longer to reach a decision on it and personally I see a positive outcome since you have been called for medical already. That's an endorsement dear, you have to wait a little I guess.
My 12 weeks are long over and I have not yet received any decision caught in an endless loop of tiresome wait.
I really hope we get it sorted, all of us have had a long wait.

P.S your inbox is full.

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
@Jhonny

bro you just have to take that slip (containing the tracking ID) given against your application at their office and they will send it to the embassy without any charges..yes i sent it today.

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
Does anyone here know that if you send a requested document through VAC, do they send you its delivery notification via email or sms?

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
Stressedgirl said:
Hello. I applied via paper application on 13th July 2015. Got my medical call 8 days later. Then got my medical done on 10th August and since then there has been a no show. Thank God my university agreed upon deferral. I emailed cic on 6th October when my 12 weeks were up and got no response. What should I do next? This wait is killing me. :(
I have also got medical and passport request on 13th August and my medical was done on 18th August and submitted my passport on 19th August and since then didn't got any update.

rehmann

Jan 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Karachi
App. Filed.......
11-02-2010
IELTS Request
exempted
Askani said:
I have also got medical and passport request on 13th August and my medical was done on 18th August and submitted my passport on 19th August and since then didn't got any update.
i applied in august and response as yet ,what should i expect ? I am affraid about defferal .

maxin

Sep 1, 2015
Stressedgirl said:
Well, let's hope it is under final review :)
I feel I am going insane slowly. :(
I have applied on 24th April online. and submitted my passport on 13th August. now I have submitted my Updated LOA as well. now in 6 month, after a long wait, all words like frustrated, irritated,.......etc. are meaningless. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

abidsubhani84

Oct 9, 2015
Re: Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2016 intake!

Dear All

I want to apply for sep 16 intake and just want to know the minimum processing time for student visa approval with upfront medical????

thanks

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
rehmann said:
i applied in august and response as yet ,what should i expect ? I am affraid about defferal .
Did you apply online or paper based? Iif you applied online then don't worry because they are giving responses to june applicants or if you applied paper based then thry are delaying ur application because paper based applicants getting response earlier as cimpare to online candidates between they are unpredictable, and you shouldn't worry. At least you should wait for 12months and after then send them a specific case enquiry.

I hope it helps

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
maxin said:
I have applied on 24th April online. and submitted my passport on 13th August. now I have submitted my Updated LOA as well. now in 6 month, after a long wait, all words like frustrated, irritated,.......etc. are meaningless. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Dear mazin,

Please calm you are not a only applicant that you are waiting for a long time after submitting your passport. I am one of them and I know many others candidates that they are also waiting. Don't worry

Jhonny_Cash

Oct 7, 2015
@Mazin
Bro I am also in the same boat as you, I hope we get the reply soon. Don't worry if they asked for your passport, it means you will get visa sooner or later.

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am unable to understand why these delays? I mean from what I know it's because they are short on staff. But these insane delays? I am unable to understand? I always thought this all has to do with my ill luck. :( :( :( :( :( :(

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
Stressedgirl said:
I am unable to understand why these delays? I mean from what I know it's because they are short on staff. But these insane delays? I am unable to understand? I always thought this all has to do with my ill luck. :( :( :( :( :( :(
If they are short on staff then it should affect everyone. Why Pakistani students in particular? (I maybe wrong. Tell me if you know otherwise) Everyone I know who applied to my Uni made it in time but I had to defer. There is a students from India who got visa in 8 days. It is understandable if visa gets delayed by 2 weeks but getting delayed by months is beyond my understanding.

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
Jhonny_Cash said:
@MKAJJ
Thanks bro, do you have any idea how long they take to send.
Yes they said it will be delivered on the same evening and will be opened the very next day at CHC..