+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTANIIIIIIIIES for JAN 2014 Intake join HERE

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am Computing Student and i have done HND(Higher National Diploma) in computer science recently which is equal to 14 years bachelor study in Pakistan. I havn't appeared for IELTS yet plus my statement is also not ready . Still HR consultant told me that you can apply for january intake and asked me to make bank statement of 30 lacs pkr as soon as possible and maintain it for 3 months . I am going to give IELTS exam on 21 October . I wonder Is it right for me to go for January intake 2014 ?? Or May 2014 intake will be better for me ??
Guys please help

Shani Mughal

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pakistan
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
09-09-2013
Med's Request
Refused
Med's Done....
Refused
Interview........
Refused
Passport Req..
Already along
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
LANDED..........
Refused
fahad123 said:
I am Computing Student and i have done HND(Higher National Diploma) in computer science recently which is equal to 14 years bachelor study in Pakistan. I havn't appeared for IELTS yet plus my statement is also not ready . Still HR consultant told me that you can apply for january intake and asked me to make bank statement of 30 lacs pkr as soon as possible and maintain it for 3 months . I am going to give IELTS exam on 21 October . I wonder Is it right for me to go for January intake 2014 ?? Or May 2014 intake will be better for me ??
Guys please help

Please don't apply now because CHC isb has ob Strike . If u send ur Documents to CHC they are refused you . Youy should apply after low time. I had applied 06 sep 2013 and got refused after 4 working days.
They didn't any tick in my any document in the file. They did with many student please aware of it .
Plrease i know All thing also HR C.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Shani Mughal said:
Please don't apply now because CHC isb has ob Strike . If u send ur Documents to CHC they are refused you . Youy should apply after low time. I had applied 06 sep 2013 and got refused after 4 working days.
They didn't any tick in my any document in the file. They did with many student please aware of it .
Plrease i know All thing also HR C.
Strike is over Now.

26 September 2013 - Canada's Foreign Service Officers Reach Tentative Agreement with Federal Government
The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers is pleased to announce that a tentative agreement has been reached with the Treasury Board of Canada to end our six-month labour dispute.

“PAFSO is satisfied with this deal,” said PAFSO President Tim Edwards.“This agreement was reached through compromises on both sides,” continued Edwards. “We salute the spirit of constructive engagement which our employer brought to our latest discussions. This deal is a victory for free and fair bargaining in the federal public service.”

With the signing of this tentative agreement PAFSO has ordered an immediate suspension of all strike measures and work to rule. The agreement requires ratification by the PAFSO membership and approval by the full Treasury Board. PAFSO's Executive Committee and Treasury Board president Tony Clement have agreed to recommend acceptance of the offer.

“We are pleased that the Government has recognized the tremendous value and dedication which Foreign Service Officers provide to Canadians and their elected representatives,” said Edwards. “It has been a hard-fought battle and I would like to salute the unity, resolve, and stamina of our members in securing a fair and equitable deal. We're excited to get back to doing the work we love, promoting and protecting Canada's values and interests abroad.”

The 1,350 Foreign Service Officers have been without a contract since July 1, 2011 and in a legal strike position since April 2, 2013. This agreement concludes the longest federal public service strike since the introduction of collective bargaining in 1967.

Shani Mughal

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pakistan
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
09-09-2013
Med's Request
Refused
Med's Done....
Refused
Interview........
Refused
Passport Req..
Already along
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
LANDED..........
Refused
usman_14pk said:
Strike is over Now.

26 September 2013 - Canada's Foreign Service Officers Reach Tentative Agreement with Federal Government
The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers is pleased to announce that a tentative agreement has been reached with the Treasury Board of Canada to end our six-month labour dispute.

“PAFSO is satisfied with this deal,” said PAFSO President Tim Edwards.“This agreement was reached through compromises on both sides,” continued Edwards. “We salute the spirit of constructive engagement which our employer brought to our latest discussions. This deal is a victory for free and fair bargaining in the federal public service.”

With the signing of this tentative agreement PAFSO has ordered an immediate suspension of all strike measures and work to rule. The agreement requires ratification by the PAFSO membership and approval by the full Treasury Board. PAFSO's Executive Committee and Treasury Board president Tony Clement have agreed to recommend acceptance of the offer.

“We are pleased that the Government has recognized the tremendous value and dedication which Foreign Service Officers provide to Canadians and their elected representatives,” said Edwards. “It has been a hard-fought battle and I would like to salute the unity, resolve, and stamina of our members in securing a fair and equitable deal. We're excited to get back to doing the work we love, promoting and protecting Canada's values and interests abroad.”

The 1,350 Foreign Service Officers have been without a contract since July 1, 2011 and in a legal strike position since April 2, 2013. This agreement concludes the longest federal public service strike since the introduction of collective bargaining in 1967.

But i am drowned because I had applied and got refused without Rejected stamp.
Have there any Solution Of it?

hassananwar

Sep 28, 2013
is there any one who applied for visa online I got Phd admission in montreal university . and is it mandatory to submit docs after the HEC and foreign office attestation.

hassananwar

Sep 28, 2013
hi

is there any one who applied for visa online , and is it mandatory to submit docs after the attestation from HEC and foreign office.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
hassananwar said:
hi

is there any one who applied for visa online , and is it mandatory to submit docs after the attestation from HEC and foreign office.
I have applied for Msc.
i send them BS transcript in sealed envelop from my university and photocopies of Fsc and Matric attested by Notary public simple.
But it is good if you send the attested ones from HEC or Foreign Affairs

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will it effect my case if i am going to apply through ESL(English as a second language) university pathway course if i don't get the required IELTS bands ?
Suggesstions please

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
fahad123 said:
Will it effect my case if i am going to apply through ESL(English as a second language) university pathway course if i don't get the required IELTS bands ?
Suggesstions please

AoA, A small question on behalf of my friend,

A letter of admission from Canadian collage is received, it asks for applying for study permit and then submit the tuition fee.

What is the custom? Do we have to submit the fee before applying for study visa or after getting the study visa..

Plz enlighten us.

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
I need some help!! What are the requirements for the student visa? What documents and how much funds, etc is needed for it? Also what is the processing time. If I apply to a university now and then apply for a student visa what are my chances of approval in time for Jan 2014 classes. Please ppl I need help. I will be really grateful!!

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
hladha said:
I need some help!! What are the requirements for the student visa? What documents and how much funds, etc is needed for it? Also what is the processing time. If I apply to a university now and then apply for a student visa what are my chances of approval in time for Jan 2014 classes. Please ppl I need help. I will be really grateful!!
Hladha.... Following link will answer all your queries. Have a look on it:

Right Documents to Apply for Study Permit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
nashe_31 said:
AoA, A small question on behalf of my friend,

A letter of admission from Canadian collage is received, it asks for applying for study permit and then submit the tuition fee.

What is the custom? Do we have to submit the fee before applying for study visa or after getting the study visa..

Plz enlighten us.
To make it easier, simply pay the university/college fee and attach the paid slip with your visa application and then submit it.

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
usman_14pk said:
Hladha.... Following link will answer all your queries. Have a look on it:

Right Documents to Apply for Study Permit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp
Thank you for the link!! It's helpful!!
Also what are chances of approval cos my trv was recently refused and my spousal immigration is under process too!! Do you have an idea abt it??

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
hladha said:
Thank you for the link!! It's helpful!!
Also what are chances of approval cos my trv was recently refused and my spousal immigration is under process too!! Do you have an idea abt it??
Prepare strong SOP. Clearly explain everything that how that course will help you in your home country and you will back after completion of your studies. You have assets in your home country and also your family ties in yourhome country so you will leave Canada after completion of your studies. How these courses are linked to your previous studies, bla bla...

All the best. No worries :)

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
usman_14pk said:
Prepare strong SOP. Clearly explain everything that how that course will help you in your home country and you will back after completion of your studies. You have assets in your home country and also your family ties in yourhome country so you will leave Canada after completion of your studies. How these courses are linked to your previous studies, bla bla...

All the best. No worries :)
Hey thanks!! I'll keep that in mind! :)