+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Visa applicants for Fall 2010

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi forum.........

I wanted to know how many people in this forum applied 2 months before and still waiting for the visa........kindly let me know as i am going to send my application for winter and want to analyze timeline......

tc

engr.taha

Star Member
Aug 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-08-2013
File Transfer...
21-11-2013
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Passport Req..
04-06-2014
complexcanada said:
Hi forum.........

I wanted to know how many people in this forum applied 2 months before and still waiting for the visa........kindly let me know as i am going to send my application for winter and want to analyze timeline......

tc
I have applied on 21st of may, means after 2 days it will be 3 months..medical on 14th of july.....and I am still waiting for the decision...dont know whats happening...why the hell are they taking so much time.....

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engr.taha said:
I have applied on 21st of may, means after 2 days it will be 3 months..medical on 14th of july.....and I am still waiting for the decision...dont know whats happening...why the hell are they taking so much time.....
well it seems really weird.All those who sent their application early are still waiting and those who sent late have got their visa in hand and deciding which flight to pick.............one of my friend who applied on 29th may got his visa on 21st july...........as i am going for winter semester(Jan 2011) Inshallah so i am thinking i should send my documents in late september......

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hold ur breath guys ...........
who gonna be tomorrow??????
the king or queen........
lets c

qaiserhabib

May 27, 2010
Taha, I think they're processing the undergrad apps first... the grad ones'll start later probably.

I think the same happened previously, I can recount three people who got their visas like one week before the start of their classes. So, perhaps, our visas will be issued in the 25-30 Aug timeslot....

Just a theory though.

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol
but my classes gona start on coming 1st.
what em gonna do if i got that damn late....
then chc should send me tickets of the next day they stamp it
lol

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
sehrish said:
lol
but my classes gona start on coming 1st.
what em gonna do if i got that damn late....
then chc should send me tickets of the next day they stamp it
lol
buddy first think of your visa stamp and pray they will give you ............tickets tou bhut baad ki bat ha :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
i refused twice :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

engr.taha

Star Member
Aug 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-08-2013
File Transfer...
21-11-2013
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Passport Req..
04-06-2014
qaiserhabib said:
Taha, I think they're processing the undergrad apps first... the grad ones'll start later probably.

I think the same happened previously, I can recount three people who got their visas like one week before the start of their classes. So, perhaps, our visas will be issued in the 25-30 Aug timeslot....

Just a theory though.
But friend one of my friend got visa on 7th of august even his classes will start form 13th sep....and he applied visa on 28th of may...I dont know whats happening man....i think they are playin "AKAR BAKAR BAMBE BO" with the application lolzz...lets c who will be next...

engr.taha

Star Member
Aug 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-08-2013
File Transfer...
21-11-2013
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Passport Req..
04-06-2014
U

umair81

Got news from a friend

his study visa was rejected . reason poor ties to home country.

He has valid one year canadian visitor visa on passport.. has been to canada many times.

no interview call even...:(

guys n gals.. no interview call is not always a +ve sign. :eek:

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qaiserhabib said:

Just a theory though.
Sir my friend applied for masters and he got the visa on 21st july........... i think its the quality of documents you send them........ he showed me his documents ............ they were flawless and quite clear......... i think this urged visa officers to complete his application early.......... maybe.......
most of the applications get delayed or rejected just because there is an ambiguity in the documents..........

engr.taha

Star Member
Aug 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-08-2013
File Transfer...