+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Visa applicants for Fall 2010

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to all at forum......... I also applied for the fall 2010 and got acceptance in late June..... i just dont understand how can people settle in a new country in such a short time.... I mean all of you will get visa close to your course starting dates........ doesn't it bother you.........I got a solution for that and applied for defferal of my admission with a genuine reason and it got accepted too...... i have just shifted my admission to next semester and i ll get my new letter from University soon........Inshallah...... it would give me good 3 months to apply for visa....... :)

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well mr. its the same also whether u apply 4 months ago r a couple of months.
u'll get the visa at the last moment.
and thats nt an issue settling down thre ,
if u have mony then dont worry of settling down .

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sehrish........... its totally different ...... most of the students apply for the visa in late june as they get their acceptance and have to arrange their documents at that time........ it takes 2 months(40 working days) to process the student visa .....means they get their visa in early september and only 1 week is left for the beginning of session........

As for me I ll get my updated acceptance from my University in a week....... i have 4 months in which i can apply for visa....... i ll get visa in 2 months and can start my studies in a proper manner........ and money is not always the issue....... U have to settle yourself in new country before the beginning of your session....... Thats what important....

qaiserhabib

May 27, 2010
No mate, that's the general stereotype... I think with the prevailent conditions in our country, they're doing a more thorough background check.

I applied well in advance... in May.. yet I'm stuck.

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol
thats wat i'm talking about........complex
everything is complex here
lol

smbi

Aug 12, 2010
As i previously said i had to go for an earlier course which starts on the 18th of August but till today the 15th i havenot recieved my visa.My medical was done around 2 weeks ago,is there any chance to get it on monday or tuesday or over the weekend.I wrote them an email the seem not to reply to it.Furthermore the application and supporting documents clearly mentioned the date how can they be so inconsiderate or are they plain dumb.

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@kuga
good luck kuga,
they will take atleast a couple of week to get back to u ....

@ ALL

my classes gonna start on 1st september
hoping a breakthrough in the next very week.
pray for me all.

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@qaiserhabib………… are you saying you applied for student visa in may and still waiting?.....didnt even get the medical?...... one of my friend’s got an early acceptance (In April) and applied for student visa in mid of May……. He got his visa on 21st July….

@sehrish……..did you get your visa...when did you apply….. if not then you can see how close you are to the start of your session………. In my view a student should arrive at least 15 days before start of the session…..

_123rock

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-09-2014 - IN PROCESS
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Interview........
31-01-2015- Decision Made
Passport Req..
12-02-2015
Hi Kugaa,
i think,your medical experience will be good,,,,,becoz you are so afraid before medical,,,now you know about medical,,what kind of medical is done????????????? :eek:

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@complex: well i wont have any problem settling down there ,even if they gave visa to me at the last moment...
"where there is will ,there is a way"

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sehrish........ when did you apply for the visa........ under normal circumstances most of my friends got their visa in 40 working days after applying........ did you apply late......... are you applying for bachelors or masters?

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
_123rock said:
Hi Kugaa,
i think,your medical experience will be good,,,,,becoz you are so afraid before medical,,,now you know about medical,,what kind of medical is done????????????? :eek:
im medical there is a chest X ray, blood test and uranium test.....................medical test are very simple