+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Students Getting Late In College

OwaisShah98

Oct 25, 2019
I am a uni of calgary student waiting for medical call.. applied on 14th of may.. Dont know for how long they are going to play with our hopes=/ a friend of mine got rejection after waiting for 4 months :S :(
Hi bro, hope you all are doing well. I am bit confused regarding the program M.Engg in Mechanical at Uni of Calgary as it is written on their website that it can be completed in as min as 1 year but usually takes 2 years and upto 6 years max. My question is that if we option to choose the 2 year route then what will be the fee that has to paid for the 1st year?
will the status be remain as full-time for 2 years study?
can we do like this, if the full-time status requires to take 3 courses in each fall and winter terms then will the fee that would be around 1622.7*6 = 9736.2 + 1843 (General fee) excluding the summer & spring terms general fee from this, be that much for whole year? and in the 2nd year taking the 3 &1 remaining courses in fall and winter respectively.
Finally, by taking two years are we allowed to exempt form the summer & spring terms?