+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Students applying for visa for Jan intake

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
i am confuse on one thing ,as i am a dentist i apply in dental hygiene degree not directly into master program of dentistry ,it is because i am currently employee in same hygienist work and also research paper work for the lower socioeconomic status of ppl here have several problem in this oral worsen condition ,but vo may think that why to do hygiene which is not the biggest master program what should i give him the reason , is it ok if i write that i was graduated in 2009 and since then i was doing job and good experience but for post grad education there is a gap and to strong my c.v i want to to do this degree first to enter in a master program ,as master have only 2-3 seats and they prefer usually those who have canadian degrees or relevant studies inside Canada) OR should i write that this degree and field is manageable with my family here in my home country as i have other responsibilities to do so ??? can some one give any opinion ????

nouman6269

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
Doc's Request.
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical Passed on 21-09-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
MUFC20 said:
Wake up folks. The post seems to be lost in the sands.
I think Abu Dhabi embassy is the one to be blamed for this who has been sleeping from the last 2 months

Jeenda

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Guys I have applied for Visa and submit my bio-metric information in Islamabad. But, they haven't updated my bio-metric information in my file after 20 days.
Any body has experienced this thing.

nouman6269

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
Doc's Request.
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
waiting
Jeenda said:
Guys I have applied for Visa and submit my bio-metric information in Islamabad. But, they haven't updated my bio-metric information in my file after 20 days.
that's strange because Bio-metrics is usually updated the same day when you visit the VFS center. I went for the Bio metrics at the Lahore office on Sep 12 and my file was updated on the same day

MUFC20

Jul 30, 2016
Jeenda said:
Visit them.

sadiapk

Nov 6, 2016
can anyone send me the copy of SOP and other letter which required for the study permit.. i ll appreciate it ..thanks

Imran Humayun

Sep 2, 2016
Hi im sure its not related to this thread but i am new at forum.. going to apply for Sep 2017 intake...
i need information

1) all universities in Canada requires Qualification assessment (ICAS/WES) if yes then should i take admission first in university or just go for ICAS Assessment prior to taking admission...??//

2) I have bachelors degree (4 years ) .. what document ICAS require (only degree and trascript or primary education as well)

Jeenda

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
You don't need qualification assessment for admission in Canadian universities. Its for immigration purpose

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
Hello i am applying for the Visa soon.
For the documents (photocopies), do i need to attest/verify them ?
Also, educational documents will go in original or photocopies ?

nouman6269

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
Doc's Request.
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
waiting
waitingwaiting said:
Hello i am applying for the Visa soon.
For the documents (photocopies), do i need to attest/verify them ?
Also, educational documents will go in original or photocopies ?
Well it depends on how you're gonna apply. If you're going to apply online then you need to scan your original documents and upload them online. But if you're going to apply paper based then you need to attest your documents

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
do bar-code generate when we fill up form schedule 1 form ? i completed it but it is not generating and i am applying for study permit and with my spouse open work permit do i fill spouse in his schedule 1 form as i am the principle applicant am i right ????

MMQ344

Nov 10, 2016
Hi,

I'm looking to apply for Master's in Computer Science. I've done my Bachelor's of (Computer Science) in 2016. But the problem is that I only scored about 53% in the degree. So, are there any universities available (esp in Toronto or any other state where IT field jobs are more) which would accept lower GPA/percentage student & any of these universities accept students for Low gpa