+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani PPT - any issues at airport if Visa stamped outside Pakistan?

cdn1

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2012
AOR Received.
July-2012
File Transfer...
July-2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Nov. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Hi all,

A friend of mine has his PR case in Europe but he is in Pakistan.

Will he encounter issues exiting Pakistan if he obtains PR Visa by sending passport through somebody? Meaning, a trusted person is used to submit passport for visa in Europe and then returned to Pakistan, if the traveler has a written authorization from him.

Has anyone experienced this in the past or currently? Case was filed in Europe as he were living there but he moved to Pak recently.
Now visa office has asked for his passport.

Will the customs/immigration at Pakistan airport hassle him when he flies to Canada from Pakistan after he gets passport back?

Thank you in advance.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Normally, when a person is in Canada and passport travels via relative and comes back, its easy to flagpole via border - in your situation, it all depends if the immigration at Pak airpoirt notices the stamp, date and doesnt find the entry date to that European country. I read one situation ( for India ) where it was stamped in US and passport was missing US entry stamp so he argued that so many ppl do it, imm officer told him but he got caught. They let him go so yes its a risk but then bribes do work too

aism.abbas

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
31-08-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2014
LANDED..........
17-07-2014
I don't find any problem as my wife went to Canada from Pakistan but visa stamped in London.
But airport authorities can use this you can tell them that you couriered and got it back.However precaution can always be taken any however visa
is authentic and non of airport authorities has to decline you boarding until you have convicted to any crime.

Bribes do work but not a preferable option

Saf_khan

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Skipped
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
cdn1 said:
Hi all,

A friend of mine has his PR case in Europe but he is in Pakistan.

Will he encounter issues exiting Pakistan if he obtains PR Visa by sending passport through somebody? Meaning, a trusted person is used to submit passport for visa in Europe and then returned to Pakistan, if the traveler has a written authorization from him.

Has anyone experienced this in the past or currently? Case was filed in Europe as he were living there but he moved to Pak recently.
Now visa office has asked for his passport.

Will the customs/immigration at Pakistan airport hassle him when he flies to Canada from Pakistan after he gets passport back?

Thank you in advance.
There are possibilities of caught. However, best way is to send your passport thru Courier company its legal to send.
If your friend cannot send thru courier then he's no choice to send his passport via somebody. so take risk...!