+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTANI NATIONALS for Express Entry

crbit9

Mar 4, 2012
Hi Dear Friends (A Quick Question) Smiley
I have 4 years Bachelor Equivalency ,27 years Age,3 years Foreign Experience,CLB9 Expected ,My points comes out to be 429,i want to increase points by 1 year short course,
What course i should opt and from which university in Lahore(Should be Recognized course and University)?
Your suggestions would be highly appreciated
Regards
Ali

harry899

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09
AOR Received.
07/11
File Transfer...
06/11
Med's Done....
10/11, BG: IP 05/04
Passport Req..
12/04
crbit9 said:
Hi Dear Friends (A Quick Question) Smiley
I have 4 years Bachelor Equivalency ,27 years Age,3 years Foreign Experience,CLB9 Expected ,My points comes out to be 429,i want to increase points by 1 year short course,
What course i should opt and from which university in Lahore(Should be Recognized course and University)?
Your suggestions would be highly appreciated
Regards
Ali
in order to increase your CRS, you should go for MS in your respected field. If you already have assessed your documents and have taken IELTS then you should create your profile even with this 429 score and select all provinces and territories while creating your profile. This will increase your chances of nomination from any province. Usually ontario nominates a candidate if he/she has more than 400 CRS points. with this score I am hopeful that you will definitely get nominated by some province.

crbit9

Mar 4, 2012
Dear Bro Ms will take 2 years while 1 year program is a bit quicker way to increase points,are there any ? Moreover how did u get nominaion as i have heard pnp for Pak citizens a bit difficult ,

crbit9

Mar 4, 2012
harry899 said:
in order to increase your CRS, you should go for MS in your respected field. If you already have assessed your documents and have taken IELTS then you should create your profile even with this 429 score and select all provinces and territories while creating your profile. This will increase your chances of nomination from any province. Usually ontario nominates a candidate if he/she has more than 400 CRS points. with this score I am hopeful that you will definitely get nominated by some province.
Dear Harry Bro Ms will take 2 years while 1 year program is a bit quicker way to increase points,are there any ? Moreover how did u get nominaion as i have heard pnp for Pak citizens a bit difficult ,

harry899

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09
AOR Received.
07/11
File Transfer...
06/11
Med's Done....
10/11, BG: IP 05/04
Passport Req..
12/04
crbit9 said:
Dear Harry Bro Ms will take 2 years while 1 year program is a bit quicker way to increase points,are there any ? Moreover how did u get nominaion as i have heard pnp for Pak citizens a bit difficult ,
there isn't any short course which can add up to 18 years of education so you have to take up an MS program. Nomination has nothing to do with country of origin, you get nominated if your CRS points are well ahead of minimum threshold and your NOC code is one of the demanding NOCs in that province.