+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Citizens Living Abroad and Applied @ London CHC

Shoaib Khan

Oct 29, 2009
Re: Pakistani Citizens Living Abroad and Applied @ London CHC

Hey Saki,

Thanks for the reply. Actually I am a bit reluctant to send my originial Nikha Nama & Birth Certificate. Do CiC return back the originals? When ??

Cheers

Shoaib

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

My friend they will send back your original documents most probably at the end of your case. either you get Visa or refused.

but Be calm until they send back to you.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

jadedGeek said:
Does anyone have any clue on this???
Hi Jaded,

You will need to get her Police Clearance from the city where she lived since turning the age of 18yrs. Because when you will submit her other details in the application form visa officer will know that she has lived in that city for more han 6 months after the age of 18 so visa officer will need the PCC from that city, so if the address is not the same VO will ask you for it, so better to have it in hand now rather then delaying your process later.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Shoaib Khan said:
Hey Saki,

Thanks for the reply. Actually I am a bit reluctant to send my originial Nikha Nama & Birth Certificate. Do CiC return back the originals? When ??

Cheers

Shoaib
Hi Shoaib,

These are the special requirements for Pakistani Citizens so you have to send these originals. They return it when the send the landing forms once visa is approved but if its refused they will send it then as well. So dont worry they know they are dealing with originals documents which are very important.

Cheers
Saki

Shoaib Khan

Oct 29, 2009

OK that's good enough. But I am really upset about this "SPECIAL REQUIREMENT for PAKISTAN CITIZEN" :((

Anyways regarding the funds requirement. I have taken Bank statement (as of Jul 2010) but I am not attaching any other proof of funds like copy of my bonds etc.. nor I am claiming that I have any property.
Are there any other docs which needs to be attached in the form relevant to this??? Your expert advise is requested.

You take care a lot of your self and pay my regards to your family.

With best wishes,
Shoaib

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011

jadedGeek said:
Does anyone have any clue on this???
Where she had lived for 18 years..

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Shoaib Khan said:
OK that's good enough. But I am really upset about this "SPECIAL REQUIREMENT for PAKISTAN CITIZEN" :((

Anyways regarding the funds requirement. I have taken Bank statement (as of Jul 2010) but I am not attaching any other proof of funds like copy of my bonds etc.. nor I am claiming that I have any property.
Are there any other docs which needs to be attached in the form relevant to this??? Your expert advise is requested.

You take care a lot of your self and pay my regards to your family.

With best wishes,
Shoaib

Hi shoaib,

If you are showing 3 or 6 months statement then its enough but if you are just showing the July statement then it would be better if you get a current balance statement from the bank just a day or 2 before you submit your docs. This will show the present balance at the current date, your account name, and account number.

Cheers
Saki

Shoaib Khan

Oct 29, 2009

Saki,

I have attached Bank Statement of 3 months (not for jul only).

Regarding PCC. Pakistan Embassy in Auh 1 week back informed me that PCC through embassy might take 6 months. Really confused. So in parallel I requested my father in law in Karachi to get one. Due to his efforts he got them in his hands today. But the only question is PCC form pakistan are they needed to be attested by any foreign affairs or they are good to go!!!

Warm Regards,

Shoaib

muqeet

May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 July 2010
AOR Received.
18 August 2010
IELTS Request
L=7 R=9 W=6.5 S=8

Hi,

I have sent my pcc without attestation from foreign affairs or Pakistan embassy. No where it says in the guide that you need to do that.
hope above info will helpful.

Muqeet

Shoaib Khan said:
Saki,

I have attached Bank Statement of 3 months (not for jul only).

Regarding PCC. Pakistan Embassy in Auh 1 week back informed me that PCC through embassy might take 6 months. Really confused. So in parallel I requested my father in law in Karachi to get one. Due to his efforts he got them in his hands today. But the only question is PCC form pakistan are they needed to be attested by any foreign affairs or they are good to go!!!

Warm Regards,

Shoaib

Shoaib Khan

Oct 29, 2009

Thanks Muqeet for the response. Hence I will just mail PCC as it is without any attestation.

A short info worth sharing with you and with everyone on this thread: Is is correct that now CiC london are taking 36 months to process a file?? This information was given to me by my friend and it is also in CiC website mentioning that average time to process a file is 36 to 48 months in London.

What happened to 9- 12 months Processing Offer!!! Anyone who has some info regarding the complete processing time, please share for a quick update.

Thanks

Shoaib

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Shoaib Khan said:
Thanks Muqeet for the response. Hence I will just mail PCC as it is without any attestation.

A short info worth sharing with you and with everyone on this thread: Is is correct that now CiC london are taking 36 months to process a file?? This information was given to me by my friend and it is also in CiC website mentioning that average time to process a file is 36 to 48 months in London.

What happened to 9- 12 months Processing Offer!!! Anyone who has some info regarding the complete processing time, please share for a quick update.

Thanks

Shoaib
Hi Shoaib,

You dont need to certified your PCC as you will be sending the orginals. London office is taking a bit more time as compare to other offices but the timelines are between 12-18 months, it not true that its taking 36 - 48 months. On there website they dont say anything about the new applications timelines except saying that dont contact them for 9 months after submitting your docs.

Cheers
saki

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Updates??........

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Nadeem_jee said:
Updates??........
Hi Nadeem,

Dont know about the others update but i am sending my full docs this week so the game of patience starts for me.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Shoaib Khan said:

Thanks

Shoaib

Here is the link from cic website showing that 80% of cases has been done in 11 months but as we know London office is receiving heaps of files so we can add further 6 months to this time line, so maximum is 18months to get a decision.

Cheers
Saki

YellowTopaz

Star Member
Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dear saki,
could u plz change my entry in the list to "Recieved by VO"
regards