+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

novie

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
mariyasubtain said:
Dear All,

We ( me n my spouse ) are landing in toronto on 24 th of july. Can you please guide me on the following.
1) we have copr, passports, bank draft for pof at the moment with us. To complete landing and avoid hastle which document is required otherthan specified above?
2) we are coming back after 13 days, is it OK to tell immigration officer at airport that we are going back after 12 days?
3) in future we are not planing to bring any taxable / customable stuff with us, any suggestion what to put in " goods to follow list " ?
4) at the moments we are just bringing our regular stuff for 13 days to canada i.e. clothes etc, it seem that b4 form will be empty? Is that ok ?

I will really appreciate your response,
Regards,
Mariya
Do whatever please you. Answer for the part 1 is that these are the things which u need plus 1 form will be given to you in plane which you have to fill. If u r carrying 10000CAD or more u have to declare it. I dont think there is any harm in speaking truth. You cant afford to lie and they will definitely ask you if you are landing temporarily or permanently. When they will ask for address give them the complete postal address as all the government correspondences usually comes by post. There is no harm if you prepare and submit an imaginary goods to follow list carrying anything from furniture to cutlery to cloths as well as cash and gold bars etc. who knows u change your mind when you will come back later. Play safe. Well for fun may i ask you "qalandarana style mai kyon aa rahay hain" i mean u are not carrying anything now and you dont carry anything later........Just joking. We welcome you to Canada.

Suleman Aziz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014 In Sha Allah
if i dont know any one in canada how i can give address to them and postal code may be will move from one hotel to another or later find appartment?

novie said:
Do whatever please you. Answer for the part 1 is that these are the things which u need plus 1 form will be given to you in plane which you have to fill. If u r carrying 10000CAD or more u have to declare it. I dont think there is any harm in speaking truth. You cant afford to lie and they will definitely ask you if you are landing temporarily or permanently. When they will ask for address give them the complete postal address as all the government correspondences usually comes by post. There is no harm if you prepare and submit an imaginary goods to follow list carrying anything from furniture to cutlery to cloths as well as cash and gold bars etc. who knows u change your mind when you will come back later. Play safe. Well for fun may i ask you "qalandarana style mai kyon aa rahay hain" i mean u are not carrying anything now and you dont carry anything later........Just joking. We welcome you to Canada.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
novie said:
I dont think there is any harm in speaking truth. You cant afford to lie and they will definitely ask you if you are landing temporarily or permanently. .
You copied my last post except the above quoted point. Yeah there is no harm in lying but you know what permanent resident visa means you are going to stay in Canada permanently and if your intentions are not to stay in Canada permanently then Canadian authorities don't like it. Many people do that, they come here for a week or so complete landing apply for PR cards and then gone back. I know people who just complete their time in Canada like stay for 2 years in every 5 years to maintain their PR but when they return to Canada they are questioned very hard by immigration officer that why they are not living in Canada. I know one lady from India who just came back from India, she is doing same living 2 years in every 5 years and she was almost crying that immigration officer gave her a very tough time.

So my friend put yourself in his / her shoes. If you were him/her , were you going to tell immigration officer that you will return in 12 days? Immigration officer will not apply for PR card if you tell him / her you are returning in 12 days instead he/she will handover a form that next time when your intentions will be to stay in Canada permanently then he/she will apply for a PR card. Do you understand what I a saying. If some one can afford that then yes please tell the truth and tell immigration that you are here for 12 days only..Good luck

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suleman Aziz said:
if i dont know any one in canada how i can give address to them and postal code may be will move from one hotel to another or later find appartment?
If you have no fix address in Canada then you can use a postal box like ups address. They can receive your PR card and send to you later on at your new address..

check this link, rent a mail box from ups..

http://theupsstore.ca/services/mailboxes/

Suleman Aziz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014 In Sha Allah
do i need to get it online through credit card?

cocknbull said:
If you have no fix address in Canada then you can use a postal box like ups address. They can receive your PR card and send to you later on at your new address..

check this link, rent a mail box from ups..

http://theupsstore.ca/services/mailboxes/

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
Alhamdulillah.... Just now i received PPR2

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
PA5510N said:
Congratulation and all the best

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
PA5510N said:
any update on your side? :( :(
Expecting PPR-2 within next 10 days...InshAllah..

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Urgent please
Any link/document(pakistan custom or immigration rules) that immigrants from pakistan to abroad could carry any amount in cash or draft .
early response w'd be appreciated

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
Zee81 said:
Expecting PPR-2 within next 10 days...InshAllah..
In Shaa Allah...

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
PA5510N said:
Congratulations, how many days PPR2 Took after reaching PPR1 documents at visa office?

mariyasubtain

May 31, 2012
Thanks for your responses, Please also let me know that do i need IMM5444E (Application for a permanent resident Card) with me ??

cocknbull said:
You copied my last post except the above quoted point. Yeah there is no harm in lying but you know what permanent resident visa means you are going to stay in Canada permanently and if your intentions are not to stay in Canada permanently then Canadian authorities don't like it. Many people do that, they come here for a week or so complete landing apply for PR cards and then gone back. I know people who just complete their time in Canada like stay for 2 years in every 5 years to maintain their PR but when they return to Canada they are questioned very hard by immigration officer that why they are not living in Canada. I know one lady from India who just came back from India, she is doing same living 2 years in every 5 years and she was almost crying that immigration officer gave her a very tough time.

So my friend put yourself in his / her shoes. If you were him/her , were you going to tell immigration officer that you will return in 12 days? Immigration officer will not apply for PR card if you tell him / her you are returning in 12 days instead he/she will handover a form that next time when your intentions will be to stay in Canada permanently then he/she will apply for a PR card. Do you understand what I a saying. If some one can afford that then yes please tell the truth and tell immigration that you are here for 12 days only..Good luck
novie said:

egale

Star Member
Feb 28, 2011
JMR will make me crazy. My med will expire on 28th september and i asked him when the offiier review will copmlete he told me shortly and he is aware of the medicak validity and my file is in queu waiting for the officier review. In the same time he tild that he may be able to make an extinsion for my med if it is expires and may he reqires ti do chest x rays. JMR delays the cases and i am now mad . What do you expect my friends.? Even i have sent to him my credintual assesment from pharmacy board in canada as in it they told me that i can show it to the immigration authirites . Please any advise

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
usma said:
Congratulations, how many days PPR2 Took after reaching PPR1 documents at visa office?
Thanks dear ;D ;D ;D

they received my PPR1 Docs on 25th of June