N/A
Passport Req..
PPR-1:21-Nov-2012. PPR-2:6-Mar-13
VISA ISSUED...
12-March-2013
LANDED..........
23 April 2013
MBKP said:
ALHAMDOLILLAH! I have received my Passport Stamped with VISA & COPR Documents.

Good Luck to everyone with their Processing.
farzi_kk said:
Alhamdulilah received passport with corp today

there is no photograph on visa, is this normal?
Congratulations to both of you

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
MBKP said:
ALHAMDOLILLAH! I have received my Passport Stamped with VISA & COPR Documents.

Good Luck to everyone with their Processing.

Congratulation Dear

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
farzi_kk said:
Alhamdulilah received passport with corp today

there is no photograph on visa, is this normal?
Congrats.............................

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

I had kept my spouse and my son unaccompanied family members in my application. me and spouse went through Meds in Aug, and my son in December. Can i request Visa office at this point of time to make them accompanied by sending their Fee? or it will affect my application at this stage.

Please Seniors guide me. should i shoot CSE to LVO that i wanna make my family members accompanied or i should send draft of fee. will it affect my application.

regards

Toocareless

mmkhan2013

Jan 29, 2013
Many many congratulations to those who get their visas. Please keep maintain connection with this forum. i am very new this forum & not active but i got very useful info from this forum.

i am waiting for PPR2 from last 8 weeks.can any body share with me usually how much time they are taking b/w stage 1 & 2. rgs, MMkhan

An architect

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
mmkhan2013 said:
:( :) Please keep maintain connection with this forum. i am very new this forum & not active but i got very useful info from this forum.

i am waiting for PPR2 from last 8 weeks.can any body share with me usually how much time they are taking b/w stage 1 & 2. rgs, MMkhan

3 to 6 weeks .... In our case we got ppr2 in 3 weeks

Szw

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Barrie, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Scarborough
NOC Code......
ALLAH K FAZAL O KARAM SE MUJAY PASPORT WITH VISA N COPR PAPERS AAJ MIL GAY HAIN BY TCS.SAB DOSTON KA MERAY CASE ME MERI MADAD KARNAY KA BOHAT SHUKRIYA

Love-Pakistan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Ahamdolillah Issued....
Allhamdolillah, today I received the passports with maple leave visas and COPR......a greate blessing of Allah SWT.

I would like pay gratitude to this forum where I received valuable support at each and every step of processing of my case. The members are truly commendable for extending support and sharing their experiences with fellow members. The best thing which I noticed about the members is that they are not just confined to the point of getting immigrant visa but they have been contributing to forum even after landing and guiding prospective immigrants based on their landing and post landing experience. I highly appreciate the members for their contribution and request them to keep this spirit up and continue supporting the forum.

Best Regards,

Love-Pakistan

Love-Pakistan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Ahamdolillah Issued....
TooCareless1 said:
Dear Seniors,

I had kept my spouse and my son unaccompanied family members in my application. me and spouse went through Meds in Aug, and my son in December. Can i request Visa office at this point of time to make them accompanied by sending their Fee? or it will affect my application at this stage.

Please Seniors guide me. should i shoot CSE to LVO that i wanna make my family members accompanied or i should send draft of fee. will it affect my application.

regards

Toocareless
I would suggest you to send CSE to VO. The response of Visa Officer will be most helpful and allow you to take the right step.

Regards,

Love-Pakistan

Love-Pakistan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Ahamdolillah Issued....
An architect said:
Our case is in our consultants hands who seems to be a lazy and a non proffessional guy . He had missed an important email from LVO in October in which they asked us for updated police certificat and he missed it which caused us almost 2 months delay !!!! We would'nt be surprised if he messes up again ?! Even our tcs is supposed to reach at his office first !!!! He'll take his one last chequeee... Then let us take a glimps of the visas ...... :) any way we chose for our selfs to do that .pray that we'r good !! Cuz it's really becoming alarming NOW !!! By the way how many total applicants are you ( family members ) cuz I heard it takes longer in case of a big family ( we are 5 ppl) ???? Any way wish you all the best , and that you get the good news ASAP ;)
Thanks for best whishes. Probably you have noticed my post prior to this one.... Alhamdolillah today I received the passports with visas and COPR. We are a family of four. I am sure very soon your passport will be delivered most likely in next 24 to 48 hours Inshallah.

All the best...

Regards,

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Szw said:
ALLAH K FAZAL O KARAM SE MUJAY PASPORT WITH VISA N COPR PAPERS AAJ MIL GAY HAIN BY TCS.SAB DOSTON KA MERAY CASE ME MERI MADAD KARNAY KA BOHAT SHUKRIYA
Love-Pakistan said:
Allhamdolillah, today I received the passports with maple leave visas and COPR......a greate blessing of Allah SWT.

I would like pay gratitude to this forum where I received valuable support at each and every step of processing of my case. The members are truly commendable for extending support and sharing their experiences with fellow members. The best thing which I noticed about the members is that they are not just confined to the point of getting immigrant visa but they have been contributing to forum even after landing and guiding prospective immigrants based on their landing and post landing experience. I highly appreciate the members for their contribution and request them to keep this spirit up and continue supporting the forum.

Best Regards,

Love-Pakistan
Congratulations :) :) :)