28 aug,2012, line on e-case 10,sep,12
Passport Req..
PPR1 3rd Jan,13 PPR2 7FEB,13
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb,13
LANDED..........
soon
peter2ca80 said:
By the grace of Allah and prayers of my mother(late 2011)

i received my PP back with maple leaf and landing papers.....

i am not as much happy as i thought because of great loss of my greatest mother......nwayz i could be more sad if i do not get maple leaf. I am thankful to My Allah, My sweattttttt mother , all the forum members who supported my and the experience i gained from reading this forum daily...
hayy its Happiness and sad both ............. but this is life.........
any way conger.............

farhaniqbal

Nov 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2009
Doc's Request.
21-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 14-09-2012 and PPR2, 05-10-12, Decision Made on 8-10-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-12
LANDED..........
November 1, 2012 at Calgary
Mine PR card received at my relative's address in Canada today. Wife's still pending...

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhaniqbal said:
Mine PR card received at my relative's address in Canada today. Wife's still pending...
If it is within processing time limit then no need to worry but some times there is a picture issue and they don't process the card. Its better to give them a call and check

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp

Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100

Processing times

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

New permanent residents
56 calendar days

Thanks

Seema.Malik

Jun 12, 2012
@ ovais zafar, many congratulations. When did u get ur ur PPR1? Did u send any cse after PPR1 or got it directly? Kindly share so that all of us waiting for ppr2 can have an idea as to when to expect that.

imranlakhani

Nov 18, 2012
Thank you Mr. Khalid for all your support and guidance.

Again one question, When I received the NOC on my driving license, Do I need to attest that NOC with Notary Public or some thing like that? If yes then how and what to do next?

khalidcivil said:
Dear Imran sb

NOC / Letter of Authentication is used to verify the driving license you are holding. The Canadian authorities needs confirmation that your Pakistani driving license is genuine and also confirm its issuance date and validity. For this purpose, they ask you to verify / attest the Pakistani driving license from Pak Embassy. Now attestation from Embassy involves a lots effort in terms of time and money as well. To avoid that, you need to bring NOC / Letter of Authentication from Pakistan and present it to the Canadian concerned Authorities. With this NOC, they will accept your Pakistani driving experience and license with out any attestation from Pak Embassy.

International driving license is different and is helpful only when you are visiting a country for a short duration. With international driving license, you can drive in Canada for few days initially, but it is of no help when you will apply for a Canadian driving license.

waqar333

Jun 25, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Oct-2011
Doc's Request.
9-July-12
AOR Received.
6-Jan-12
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
Med's Request
9-Oct-12
Med's Done....
22-Oct-12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
PPR-1:21-Nov-2012. PPR-2:6-Mar-13
VISA ISSUED...
12-March-2013
LANDED..........
23 April 2013
imranlakhani said:

Again one question, When I received the NOC on my driving license, Do I need to attest that NOC with Notary Public or some thing like that? If yes then how and what to do next?
Its better to attest from MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs), They will put their ticket and stamp on the NOC and copy of driving License...

aslm101

Nov 13, 2012
Dear Friends,

I have received visas in December, but my address on CIC website is still of Pakistan. When it will be changed?

Thank you

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqar333 said:
Its better to attest from MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs), They will put their ticket and stamp on the NOC and copy of driving License...
Not needed...It is acceptable in Canada with out it...

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aslm101 said:
Dear Friends,

I have received visas in December, but my address on CIC website is still of Pakistan. When it will be changed?

Thank you
Allow some weeks...

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imranlakhani said:
Dear Mr. Khalidcivil and Mr. cockandbull
Can you guide on how to get letter of Authentication / NOC from district licensing issuing Authority?

What is difference between NOC and International Driving License?

Thanks
cocknbull said:
Dear All!

I just want to share how to get NOC from traffic police Islamabad. I went there today and first I went to record office , they asked me to write an application stating that I need an NOC and the purpose. After that I went to SSP office and after signing he asked me to go to diary room. There he stamped my application form and sent me back to original record office and from there they gave me a report stating the issue date of my license, expiry date, my name, date of birth etc. Lastly I took it back to SSP office, he typed and asked me to come back tomorrow to get the NOC because officer was not there to sign today.

Hope it helps. With this NOC we will not need to verify our license from Pakistan embassy in Canada. Thanks
cocknbull said:
Dear All!

Here is the image of NOC I got from Islamabad traffic police today.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/scan1ey.jpg/

mangokhan

Dec 11, 2012
Imran Arif said:
I guess u should but not today as they are closed tomorrow, do it on Wednesday.
i ave received ppr1 on 16th, 7 weeks r already passed,
i made cse, n in reply yesterday, vo said . Due to the high volume of files currently in process, there is a slight delay in finalizing some files.however v will contact u as soon as yur file is finalized.

my e-cas status shows, decision made since 2 months. its very confusing 2 me.
dont know wht 2 do
:eek: :-X

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are always welcome.
No. Attestation is not required as its an original document. I presented the original NOC with out any attestation and it was accepted. So no need.
imranlakhani said:

Umair

Jul 28, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2009
Doc's Request.
06-08-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2009 ( 2nd )
Med's Request
21 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
30 DEC 2012 EDMONTON Via Montreal YAHOO
Dear All, By the grace of Allah we reached Edmonton on 30 Dec 2012. via Montreal. the journey was although very long almost 32 hours with stop overs but we enjoyed. now in Edmonton North areas very good people here, trying to get some jobs till next week as many documentation and registrations are required to be done yet.