Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Congrats...................

faisal123 said:
haaaaah... :) At last I received ppr... thanks to everyone here for the help and support. This forum has been an invaluable aid to me, I hope we all'd soon land there.

njikhan

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Mar-2011
Doc's Request.
already sent with application
AOR Received.
31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
Jul-2011 and new born: Oct-2011
Med's Done....
28-Aug-2011 and new born: Nov-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1: 21-May-2012 and PPR2: 29-Jun-2012 (Passports sent to CHC Islamabad for visa issuance on 30-Jun-12)
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jun-2012 was mentioned on visa sticker but got Passports back from CHC Islamabad on 20-Jul-2012
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in Aug-2012
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
AOA Everyone !!!!

Someone posted some TCS tracking numbers....but they were all originating from Karachi...anyone got an idea what the numbers for Islamabad might be...??

Thx !!
Forget tracking TCS as it wont help, is there any way to contact CHC Islamabad so that they can give us the status of our Passport+Visa+COPR along with courier details

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
njikhan said:
Forget tracking TCS as it wont help, is there any way to contact CHC Islamabad so that they can give us the status of our Passport+Visa+COPR along with courier details
No Idea....

I was thinking the exact same thing....how can we track our PP's??

mythestic

Apr 10, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2009
Doc's Request.
06-03-2009
IELTS Request
06-03-2009
File Transfer...
January-2011 to London
Med's Request
November-2011
Med's Done....
17-12-2011 (Received at LVO Feb-2012)
Interview........
Decision Made on June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-April-2012 - PPR-2: 03July2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th July 2012
LANDED..........
Landed successfully in September 2012 - Got PR Cards on 28Nov2012
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
No Idea....

I was thinking the exact same thing....how can we track our PP's??
I dont think there's any way to track `em down.. About inquiry, LVO clearly stated in our PPR-2 letter that;

If you have not heard from TCS after four weeks, you may
contact us at the London office using the email form on our website above. Please send all enquiries regarding
this application to the London office (not the Islamabad office).

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
canada1234 said:
Congrats!
Inshallah we all will get our stamped passports but the thing that is concerning me right now is that how to send my original passport to CHC London as I have confirmed from every courier service including fedex and aramex, it's illegal to send it directly outside Pakistan. Can anyone tell me where to send my passport?

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faisal123 said:
Inshallah we all will get our stamped passports but the thing that is concerning me right now is that how to send my original passport to CHC London as I have confirmed from every courier service including fedex and aramex, it's illegal to send it directly outside Pakistan. Can anyone tell me where to send my passport?
You received PPR 1 or PPR 2?

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
lhr_montreal said:
You received PPR 1 or PPR 2?
Both, and CHC London has instructed me to send original passports along with updated charts and photos to London! I am confused where to send??? No one's willing to courier it as it's illegal !!! Please advise, as my medical is going to expire soon!

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faisal123 said:
People living in Pakistan are instructed to send their passport to CHC Islamabad for visa stamping !

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faisal123 said:
Both, and CHC London has instructed me to send original passports along with updated charts and photos to London! I am confused where to send??? No one's willing to courier it as it's illegal !!! Please advise, as my medical is going to expire soon!
Contact the LVO or upload your scanned PPR request on this forum. Cant help without reading.
Best of luck

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faisal123 said:
When you got PPR1 and PPR2?

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
staralihaider said:
When you got PPR1 and PPR2?
Submitting your passport(s), photos and updated information
For security reasons, your visa(s) can only be issued by our office in London. You may submit your package by
courier, mail, in our drop box or in person to a receptionist.
To submit your package by courier, mail, or in our drop box
In your package, include a self-addressed envelope that is A4 size or larger (21cm x 30cm or 8.5” x 12”). Do
not put stamps on your return envelope. Do not use a courier envelope as your return envelope. If your return
address is in the UK, you may use a Royal Mail Special Delivery envelope that is large enough (keep a copy of the
tracking number).
If you received this letter by mail, use the address label enclosed to submit your package by mail or courier. If
you received this letter by email, you may mail or courier your package to:
PHEP Processing
Immigration Division
Canadian High Commission
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom
You may also deposit your package in our drop box, which is located inside the entrance to the address above.
Packages may be placed in the drop box any time that the building is open (opening hours are on our website).
Address your package to “PHEP Processing”.
Due to the postal situation in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Yemen, passports and visas
will be sent by courier to addresses in these countries. For all other addresses, passports and visas will be sent by
registered mail. If you prefer to pick up your passport(s) and visa(s), then submit your package in person
according to the instructions in the section below.
You should expect to be without your passport(s) for six weeks, so do not arrange any travel that will require your
passport(s) during this period. Please note that we do not acknowledge receipt of passports. For packages
signed for on receipt at the High Commission, you may be able to track receipt via the website of the courier
company. If you have not heard from us after six weeks, you may contact us using the email form on our website.
We will not respond to queries received after less than six weeks.
To submit your package in person
Our in-person service to submit and pick up passports is open on Thursdays between 2 pm and 3 pm at 38
Grosvenor Street, London, UK. You may submit your package in person at this time. You will be given a receipt
acknowledging that we have received it. You must show this receipt to collect your passport(s) and visa(s).
Because we require two weeks to issue your visa(s), you may only collect your passport(s) on the second Thursday
after you submit your package.
This service will not operate when the High Commission is closed. Our website shows our holiday closures (these
may differ from UK bank holidays). If Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve falls on a Thursday, then this service will
also be closed on that day, even if the High Commission remains open.
If you would like someone else to collect your passport(s) and visa(s), that person must present:
 the receipt that was issued to you,
 a signed letter from you authorizing them to collect your passport(s), and
 one piece of government-issued identification that includes their name and photograph.
If you would like your passport(s) and visa(s) mailed back to you instead of picking them up, then follow the
instructions in the section above entitled “To submit your package by mail, courier or in our drop box”.

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
lhr_montreal said:
Contact the LVO or upload your scanned PPR request on this forum. Cant help without reading.
Best of luck

For security reasons, your visa(s) can only be issued by our office in London. You may submit your package by

In your package, include a self-addressed envelope that is A4 size or larger (21cm x 30cm or 8.5” x 12”). Do
not put stamps on your return envelope. Do not use a courier envelope as your return envelope. If your return
address is in the UK, you may use a Royal Mail Special Delivery envelope that is large enough (keep a copy of the
tracking number).

If you received this letter by mail, use the address label enclosed to submit your package by mail or courier. If

PHEP Processing
Immigration Division
Canadian High Commission
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom

You may also deposit your package in our drop box, which is located inside the entrance to the address above.
Packages may be placed in the drop box any time that the building is open (opening hours are on our website).

Due to the postal situation in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Yemen, passports and visas
will be sent by courier to addresses in these countries. For all other addresses, passports and visas will be sent by
registered mail. If you prefer to pick up your passport(s) and visa(s), then submit your package in person

You should expect to be without your passport(s) for six weeks, so do not arrange any travel that will require your
passport(s) during this period. Please note that we do not acknowledge receipt of passports. For packages
signed for on receipt at the High Commission, you may be able to track receipt via the website of the courier
company. If you have not heard from us after six weeks, you may contact us using the email form on our website.

Our in-person service to submit and pick up passports is open on Thursdays between 2 pm and 3 pm at 38
Grosvenor Street, London, UK. You may submit your package in person at this time. You will be given a receipt
acknowledging that we have received it. You must show this receipt to collect your passport(s) and visa(s).
Because we require two weeks to issue your visa(s), you may only collect your passport(s) on the second Thursday

This service will not operate when the High Commission is closed. Our website shows our holiday closures (these
may differ from UK bank holidays). If Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve falls on a Thursday, then this service will
If you would like someone else to collect your passport(s) and visa(s), that person must present:

one piece of government-issued identification that includes their name and photograph.
If you would like your passport(s) and visa(s) mailed back to you instead of picking them up, then follow the
instructions in the section above entitled “To submit your package by mail, courier or in our drop box”.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faisal123 said:
tracking number).
PHEP Processing
Immigration Division
Canadian High Commission
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom
may differ from UK bank holidays). If Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve falls on a Thursday, then this service will
Have you got PPR1 and when ?

and in which country currently you are ?

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
staralihaider said:
Have you got PPR1 and when ?

and in which country currently you are ?
Starali, i m in Karachi Pakistan and yesterday I received both ppr1 and ppr2 simultaneously...