N/A
Passport Req..
16 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27 Aug 2013
LANDED..........
4 Oct 2013
Salam to all friends,

My visa office in London. Medicals done in first week of June 2012, till now no updates yet...and my status still in process... I am getting very anxious. How long will it take..... Can anyone tell me after how much time require to DM or PPR1. What happen next???
Can I contact CHC/LVO regarding. What is the probability of issuance of visa after medical/ update status?

Thanks

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
Dear All,

AOA. I completed my landing yesterday smoothly Alhumdulillah, no problems. Though PIA flight was pretty long and tiring (14 hours direct flight from Islamabad to Toronto). Main points to note

1) You will be given a declaration card on plane while it is about to land in Toronto. Here is the card

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.pdf

Have a look how to fill, instructions are on left how to fill this card. Tick yes

I am bringing in to Canada Currency and/or monetary instruments totaling
CAN$10,000 or more. Rest answers are no...

2) At first immigration point your declaration card and status will be checked and card will be marked and you will be sent to another immigration counter. He will put details in system, ask for Canadian address to send PR card and ask you to sign COPR paper and stamp COPR paper. He asked me in end how much money I am carrying, I replied $11453, he put down in his system but didn't ask me to show that.

3) He told me to meet people at next point and as a new immigrant some leaflets and books were given and was greeted.

4) Now comes the baggage collection, check the aisle displaying your flight no and pick your luggage. You can also hire a porter. I hired one. They charge $10 for 2 bags.

5) Next step is important if you are carrying goods to carry and goods to follow list, you will meet a custom official and tell him yes I am carrying such list. He will send you to a different custom officials who will check the list and can ask questions. I had 2 copies of goods to carry list only and not to follow. She stamped my B4 form and every page of list and kept one copy for herself and gave other to me, also a green form is attached. Remember only goods listed on goods to carry or follow list can be brought in to Canada without paying duty.

6) Thats it then, We are out. Its very cold here these days in Toronto , temperature was like -3 C when I went out. Remember if some one is not already waiting to pick you up and coming to pick you up better stay inside airport building and call him to come to some specific pillar no you can see from inside airport building like 32, 34, 36 etc because its freezing outside. When guy pulls up at that pillar no you can see from inside.

Landing done, thats all. PR card will follow in 35-36 days he told me.

Soon I will open up a bank account, apply for SIN card and buy a mobile sim....

Good luck to all preparing for landing..

Last point, I found Canada better than my expectations.... :)
MashAllah.
Congrats for finally landing on dream land.
Good luck.

KHALIQUE

Sep 19, 2011
AOA!

All loving ones are hereby advised if they have good jobs at back home means Pakistan,then all get leave of 3-4 months prior leaving to Pakistan for CANADA.

Its an advise which i observed here for me and my country people.

KIND REGARDS.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KHALIQUE said:
AOA!

All loving ones are hereby advised if they have good jobs at back home means Pakistan,then all get leave of 3-4 months prior leaving to Pakistan for CANADA.

KIND REGARDS.
hi...any specific reason?

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
2calgary said:
hi...any specific reason?
May be because it is not easy to find a job here. You are safe to come here if you have a job in hand or can do odd jobs or have enough money to stay a year without a job. It looks like a dream land but when you land here it becomes a reality :)
I landed here 1.5 months back and frankly speaking, if you dont have a very good friend or relative already here, then renting first house, getting first credit card and first job is most difficult stuff here. They ask you for credit history or job letter for everything....Also finding the first job in your profession is quite difficult here as they ask for Canadian experience or local certifications....

novie

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
Majidqta said:
Salam to all friends,

My visa office in London. Medicals done in first week of June 2012, till now no updates yet...and my status still in process... I am getting very anxious. How long will it take..... Can anyone tell me after how much time require to DM or PPR1. What happen next???
Can I contact CHC/LVO regarding. What is the probability of issuance of visa after medical/ update status?

Thanks
Gentlemen! what is stopping you to email them and ask about your status? write a concrete, concise and complete email. They are prompt in replying to those who do not disturb them as often.

novie

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
cocknbull said:
Dear All,

AOA. I completed my landing yesterday smoothly Alhumdulillah, no problems. Though PIA flight was pretty long and tiring (14 hours direct flight from Islamabad to Toronto). Main points to note

1) You will be given a declaration card on plane while it is about to land in Toronto. Here is the card

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.pdf

Have a look how to fill, instructions are on left how to fill this card. Tick yes

I am bringing in to Canada Currency and/or monetary instruments totaling
CAN$10,000 or more. Rest answers are no...

2) At first immigration point your declaration card and status will be checked and card will be marked and you will be sent to another immigration counter. He will put details in system, ask for Canadian address to send PR card and ask you to sign COPR paper and stamp COPR paper. He asked me in end how much money I am carrying, I replied $11453, he put down in his system but didn't ask me to show that.

3) He told me to meet people at next point and as a new immigrant some leaflets and books were given and was greeted.

4) Now comes the baggage collection, check the aisle displaying your flight no and pick your luggage. You can also hire a porter. I hired one. They charge $10 for 2 bags.

5) Next step is important if you are carrying goods to carry and goods to follow list, you will meet a custom official and tell him yes I am carrying such list. He will send you to a different custom officials who will check the list and can ask questions. I had 2 copies of goods to carry list only and not to follow. She stamped my B4 form and every page of list and kept one copy for herself and gave other to me, also a green form is attached. Remember only goods listed on goods to carry or follow list can be brought in to Canada without paying duty.

6) Thats it then, We are out. Its very cold here these days in Toronto , temperature was like -3 C when I went out. Remember if some one is not already waiting to pick you up and coming to pick you up better stay inside airport building and call him to come to some specific pillar no you can see from inside airport building like 32, 34, 36 etc because its freezing outside. When guy pulls up at that pillar no you can see from inside.

Landing done, thats all. PR card will follow in 35-36 days he told me.

Soon I will open up a bank account, apply for SIN card and buy a mobile sim....

Good luck to all preparing for landing..

Last point, I found Canada better than my expectations.... :)
Thanks for such a nice and informative update. Thumbs up for u.

novie

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
KHALIQUE said:
AOA!

KIND REGARDS.
Your advice may have carrying enough weight but the truth is it will be heard like "shadi ka laddoo".

novie

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
zeeshee said:
May be because it is not easy to find a job here. You are safe to come here if you have a job in hand or can do odd jobs or have enough money to stay a year without a job. It looks like a dream land but when you land here it becomes a reality :)
I landed here 1.5 months back and frankly speaking, if you dont have a very good friend or relative already here, then renting first house, getting first credit card and first job is most difficult stuff here. They ask you for credit history or job letter for everything....Also finding the first job in your profession is quite difficult here as they ask for Canadian experience or local certifications....
Dear Zeeshee
I suggest you elaborate. What is your education, age, work experience and family status. and how much cash or cash in kind you carried with you.

Frankly speaking You sounds pessimistic. Cheer up guy! u are living. Allah is there for u. Tawakkaltu Alallah. You cant find a job in 1.5 months even if u were in Pakistan, Dubai or elsewhere. Success comes with time. Do odd jobs. You have to survive. Dont look back. Kashtyan jala do or sabar kay hathyaar say lais ho ker himmat say aagay barho. Phir koi tumhain rok nahi sakay ga.

novie

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
Come-by-chance said:
Dear KhiPak,

Grateful if you could add my VO, NXR against my name. It seems NXR is in deep sleep I wish if I could have a VO like JMR.

Kindest regards
Mine is NXR too and i find him quite active. Better luck to you.

Muhammadk

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2009
Doc's Request.
All sent with the application
AOR Received.
13-11-2009
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Done....
24-04-2012
Passport Req..
PPR in March
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah on 4 April in Toronto came back after 2 weeks
Assalam o alaikum every one,

Alhumdullilah, By the Grace of Almighty ALLAH I received my PPR-1 on friday and hoping INShALLAH to get PPR-2,visa and COPR on time .(Ameen). "Ya Rabbi Lakal hamd Walaka Shukar."

Thankyou all guys...This is really a good news especially for guys whose medicals are expiring soon. I hope and pray that especially my friends and brothers (Khipak, SLEO, Wali and all others) get their PPRs soon. Dear KhiPak you rock man!!!Really appreciate your efforts in maintaining the list. I can really understand the frustration, tension and anxiety during this time. You are there in my special duaas. I myself was frustrated and lost hope until this friday and was not coming to the forum. Dont worry ALLAH is great and the things which ALLAH plan are the best.. KEEP HOPE...

Sorry guys if I missed any names.. All the best for every one for smooth processing.

Take care..

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
"MR Received" on 22-02-2013
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
Muhammadk said:

Alhumdullilah, By the Grace of Almighty ALLAH I received my PPR-1 on friday and hoping INShALLAH to get PPR-2,visa and COPR on time .(Ameen). "Ya Rabbi Lakal hamd Walaka Shukar."

Thankyou all guys...This is really a good news especially for guys whose medicals are expiring soon. I hope and pray that especially my friends and brothers (Khipak, SLEO, Wali and all others) get their PPRs soon. Dear KhiPak you rock man!!!Really appreciate your efforts in maintaining the list. I can really understand the frustration, tension and anxiety during this time. You are there in my special duaas. I myself was frustrated and lost hope until this friday and was not coming to the forum. Dont worry ALLAH is great and the things which ALLAH plan are the best.. KEEP HOPE...

Sorry guys if I missed any names.. All the best for every one for smooth processing.

Take care..
Congrat....and wish you good luck....

wali

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
June 2010 to london
Med's Request
28-02-2012 Remed: 18-07-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
Muhammadk said:

Take care..
wsalam,
congrats a lot janab... wish you all the best for your future endeavors.