+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
what is R10 check and how do we make sure that we pass it?
It is first scrutiny of your application after you submit your eAPR. It will include completeness check that whether you have provided all the documents or not against the information provided in the application. Usually all PCC related rejections come after this R10 check and fee will be refunded. Usually after this completeness check the medical status will change to Passed in myCIC account.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
It is first scrutiny of your application after you submit your eAPR. It will include completeness check that whether you have provided all the documents or not against the information provided in the application. Usually all PCC related rejections come after this R10 check and fee will be refunded. Usually after this completeness check the medical status will change to Passed in myCIC account.
at wat stage we can be sure of our eligibilty check?? i mean employement check and others..

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi

Yes, I played safe. I got PCC both from my home District and Rawalpindi District.

Similarly got before marriage address for my wife mentioned on her PCC along with after marriage address.

I have received my PPR.

Hi did you get a reply/solution to your problem? because I'm facing the exact same situation

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi Anwar. Nice to know your file is moving smoothly. How u get to know that u have passed r10 check?

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Hello Everyone

Anyone appearing for the IELTS test can send me a personal msg for some useful tips.

My Score: R-9, L-8, W-7.5, S-7

Regards

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
at wat stage we can be sure of our eligibilty check?? i mean employement check and others..
Unfortunately your MyCIC account do not show any specific thing regarding eligibility check. You need to order GCMS notes to be sure that you have passed eligibility check A11.2.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi

Yes, I played safe. I got PCC both from my home District and Rawalpindi District.

Similarly got before marriage address for my wife mentioned on her PCC along with after marriage address.

I have received my PPR.
Wow! Lucky man you are! I hope PNP people would get the same speed as of FSW. Congrats for your PPR man!

Reactions: Acid

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
Hi Guys ! AOR 27 October from Peshawar here !!

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Anwar. Nice to know your file is moving smoothly. How u get to know that u have passed r10 check?
myCIC account shows only one significant status change of Medical Passed, and usually after this UCI has been generated in your account which means your application has passed completeness check and is promoted to GCMS (Global Case Management System). If your application is incomplete then it will be cancelled before getting into GCMS and fee will be refunded.

In some exceptional case, medical status will remain unchanged and person gets UCI mean they clear R10 check. Medical pass status can be delayed due to different reasons.

Reactions: funter28