+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
Thank you. I got my remark result in a week. My brother got his in 2 weeks. The fee was returned after deduction of tax (PKR 2000) _ blood suckers :p.
My brother's friend appeared from BC, while my brother appeared through AEO.. and his friend scored an 8 in writing and 6.5 in speaking, while my brother got 6.5 in writing and 7.5 in speaking... I wouldn't say they are lenient at all.. but both are notorious for 6.5 band in either writing or speaking..
Many Congratulations for ITA, Sis.

Reactions: hirasalam

NAVYY

Oct 20, 2017
Hello Brothers and Sisters

I have an important question...and desperately need an answer please! Recently I got my IELTS score with CLB 9, however I was not satisfied with speaking and writing bands! anyways I updated my EE profile where I got Score 439! but since I was dissatisfied with my results I had immediately requested the EOR (Remark)! now question is I got ITA with my current score 439....but when next week when I will receive my probably with higher scores which would change my score from 439 to 442 would that be considered as misrepresentation when I will submit my TRF with higher scores? Please respond. Thanks

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hello Brothers and Sisters

I have an important question...and desperately need an answer please! Recently I got my IELTS score with CLB 9, however I was not satisfied with speaking and writing bands! anyways I updated my EE profile where I got Score 439! but since I was dissatisfied with my results I had immediately requested the EOR (Remark)! now question is I got ITA with my current score 439....but when next week when I will receive my probably with higher scores which would change my score from 439 to 442 would that be considered as misrepresentation when I will submit my TRF with higher scores? Please respond. Thanks
I would suggest that you wait for ur EoR result..... if it comes unchanged.. just use ur ITA to apply for eAPR.. but if your score changes just decline the ITA since you're not allowed to use TRF while it is being re-marked and you could get into trouble...

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
I would suggest that you wait for ur EoR result..... if it comes unchanged.. just use ur ITA to apply for eAPR.. but if your score changes just decline the ITA since you're not allowed to use TRF while it is being re-marked and you could get into trouble...
@NAVYY

You can't use the result during the evaluation as per the rules of University of Cambridge. So don't take a risk.

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
hey guys.......i m from karachi.

I m trying to fill in my permanent residence application...........but the address part is really confusing.........how are you guys filling it up?

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
What's the confusion?
my house number has alphabets and numerals both.........yet the apartment/ unit number only accepts numbers......................i dont have a street number, yet the application asks for a street number..................should i mention my area along with the city's name..........if not then where does area name go?...

i have one more question.........in travel history, should i mention both makkah and medina for my umra history , as i went to both cities........or just makkah would suffice?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
my house number has alphabets and numerals both.........yet the apartment/ unit number only accepts numbers......................i dont have a street number, yet the application asks for a street number..................should i mention my area along with the city's name.............

i have one more question.........in travel history, should i mention both makkah and medina for my umra history , as i went to both cities........or just makkah would suffice?
In street nnumber I have written N/A
i have written by complete address.. house number.. block.. area.. in street address..

City will go in City/Town slot..

District can be left blank if not known...

In travel history.. why not mention both if you can... better to err on excess than short side.. just my 2 cents.. good luck..:)

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
In street nnumber I have written N/A
i have written by complete address.. house number.. block.. area.. in street address..

City will go in City/Town slot..

District can be left blank if not known...

In travel history.. why not mention both if you can... better to err on excess than short side.. just my 2 cents.. good luck..:)
I am just putting up , " Mecca, Medina " and hoping that they have common sense......

Reactions: hirasalam