+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Guys,

Need to ask few questions being an EE applicant from pakistan:

1. What is our Visa Office that processes our application being a Pakistani Applicant ?

2. Usually, after your medicals status changes to Passed...when is your Background check status changes from Not Needed at this time to Not Started ?

3. After how many days, the Background check status of our application changes from Not Started back to Not Needed at this time ?

Your replies will greatly help me in figuring out what is going on with my application at this time.

Thanks and cheers !

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi All,

I am about to receive ITA soon.

I have a confusion.

My CNIC and passport were issued from rawalpindi.

However, i spent some time in karachi (2 years) while studying.

Will my PCC from rawalpindi district be enough?

Because even in karachi i was not living in my own accomodation.

Please do let me know.

Thanks.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
sameer_mobin said:
Hi All,

I have a confusion.

Please do let me know.

Thanks.
If your PCC from pindi covers the entire period since the age of 18 and you preferably did not fill 2 years of stay in karachi in your address history, you should be good

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
rafzy said:
Guys,

1. What is our Visa Office that processes our application being a Pakistani Applicant ?
London Visa Office - LVO is one of the fastest among few others like Manila and Mexico. In most of the case they issue PPR in 3 months.

2. Usually, after your medicals status changes to Passed...when is your Background check status changes from Not Needed at this time to Not Started ?
No fixed time duration, usually, when medical status changes to "passed", BG status changes on the same day.

3. After how many days, the Background check status of our application changes from Not Started back to Not Needed at this time ?
As above.

Your replies will greatly help me in figuring out what is going on with my application at this time.

Thanks and cheers !

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
sameer_mobin said:
Hi All,

I have a confusion.

Please do let me know.

Thanks.
Did you stay in Karachi for education or Job ?
In either of the above cases, manipulation in address history will not be a viable proposition.
Pindi PCC should indicate all addresses where you have stayed after you turned 18. Similarly, Karachi PCC should indicate all addresses where you stayed during the two years.

Failure to upload PCC covering the required details would result in immediate rejection.

Regards,
GB

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Guys our thread is very slow. Aren't there many applicants from Pakistan?
However I request all brothers to share their timelines here. Only those who have submitted eAPR and our waiting for the outcome.

Mine
CRS: 1029
Category: SINP PNP
AOR: 28 Nov.
Medical: Passed
BG Check: Not needed
Single applicant

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Guybrush said:
Did you stay in Karachi for education or Job ?
In either of the above cases, manipulation in address history will not be a viable proposition.
Pindi PCC should indicate all addresses where you have stayed after you turned 18. Similarly, Karachi PCC should indicate all addresses where you stayed during the two years.

Failure to upload PCC covering the required details would result in immediate rejection.

Regards,
GB
Its not really manipulation. You could argue that your address on NIC never changed from home i.e. Pindi and PC was issued based upon that.

CIC doesn't care about your individual city details. The problem is that Pakistan does not have a central tracking system. On top of that Police certificate mentions from and to address.

Yes it is ideal to have a PCC from every where you actually lived. But imagine there are people who lived at 10 or more different addresses.

Some times different locations with in the same city. All of those would need a different Police certificate which is hardly practical, for many cases.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hb_rashidy said:
Guys our thread is very slow. Aren't there many applicants from Pakistan?
However I request all brothers to share their timelines here. Only those who have submitted eAPR and our waiting for the outcome.

Mine
CRS: 1029
Category: SINP PNP
AOR: 28 Nov.
Medical: Passed
BG Check: Not needed
Single applicant
I am a Pakistani application from UAE, and I am still waiting for WES. :-X

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
mashfaqk said:
Count me in too ...

this is my second application in EE with CRS score of 489 under NOC 2171.

My previous app got canceled with incomplete documents because of incomplete PCC.

this time I hope to have covered everything in PCC and re-done medical upfront.

waiting for coming draw on 30th nov.
Hi,

Can you please tell AOR Date, Medical Pass Date, Background Check Status Change from Not Needed to Not Started date and Background zcheck status change from Not Started Date to Not Needed Datefor your cancelled application?

Also, can you please tell me that after how many days of your application submission (AOR), CIC rejected your app and what was the reason stated by CIC for your app rejection ?

If you dont mind, can you please share the refusal mail while hiding your personal details ?

Thanks

imehdee

May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Outland)
NOC Code......
2175 & 1224
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Not Received. BG in Progress.
Hi All,

I have a couple quick questions:

1) My medicals, which expired 30th November, have recently been extended. The app status changed from, "passed" to "not needed at this time" and has now again changed back to, "passed". I wanted to ask if it's a positive development or negative?

Positive: I do not have to go for re-medicals, and maybe IRCC believes that certain checks (such as security) are expected to be completed soon so no point of a re-examination.

Negative: IRCC believes that my case won't be finalized any time soon so they have extended the medicals for now and will ask for re-examination before issuing PPR.

2) Secondly, are there any FSW Outland applicants from Pakistan who receive PPRs? I do not know if anyone from Pakistan (FSWO applicant) has received a PPR recently.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
rafzy said:
Guys,

Re: London visa office for PNP applicants.

Re: Don't worry about it as sequence is different for different candidates.

Re: Sit back and hold on. You are almost done. LVO takes 4-5 months for processing in general. cheers

Thanks and cheers !

coder101

Sep 15, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
imehdee said:
Hi All,

I have a couple quick questions:

1) My medicals, which expired 30th November, have recently been extended. The app status changed from, "passed" to "not needed at this time" and has now again changed back to, "passed". I wanted to ask if it's a positive development or negative?

Positive: I do not have to go for re-medicals, and maybe IRCC believes that certain checks (such as security) are expected to be completed soon so no point of a re-examination.

Negative: IRCC believes that my case won't be finalized any time soon so they have extended the medicals for now and will ask for re-examination before issuing PPR.

2) Secondly, are there any FSW Outland applicants from Pakistan who receive PPRs? I do not know if anyone from Pakistan (FSWO applicant) has received a PPR recently.
I would say it is a positive development. It means that they are still looking at your file. It is not being ignored, and it has not been rejected.

I am an FSW Outland applicant from Pakistan (June 17 2016 AOR). It has been almost 6 months since my application.

Good luck. I hope you receive your PPR soon.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Hello all,

I just want to know how much time do they gave to applicant to submit their passport? Can it be extended?

I read above that LVO cover applications from Pakistan, is this true....? If so, do they call employer for background check or assign their representative from Pakistan?

imehdee

May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Outland)
NOC Code......
2175 & 1224
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Not Received. BG in Progress.
coder101 said:
I would say it is a positive development. It means that they are still looking at your file. It is not being ignored, and it has not been rejected.
Thank you for your response.

Dear fkl, when you have a moment, please see if you can share your thoughts on my case.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
akryptik said:
Hello all,

I just want to know how much time do they gave to applicant to submit their passport? Can it be extended?

I read above that LVO cover applications from Pakistan, is this true....? If so, do they call employer for background check or assign their representative from Pakistan?
Anyone? :'(