+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Guys! i got an offer from Ottawa and Queens so far. Leaning towards Ottawa because I have the opportunity to work on self driving cars!

But I wanted to ask you guys about the resolution of uploaded documents. I have a lot of documents - for example 34 pages of property documents in Urdu (Jamabandi) and their translation. I can make them smaller than 4 MB but only by reducing the quality of the file significantly - they are still legible. What do you guys suggest?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Guys! i got an offer from Ottawa and Queens so far. Leaning towards Ottawa because I have the opportunity to work on self driving cars!

But I wanted to ask you guys about the resolution of uploaded documents. I have a lot of documents - for example 34 pages of property documents in Urdu (Jamabandi) and their translation. I can make them smaller than 4 MB but only by reducing the quality of the file significantly - they are still legible. What do you guys suggest?
As long as they are readable it is okay.

ACMA-WASIM-CMA

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017

I will advise you paper base application.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Due to risk factor. If VO unable to read any document or word he/she will refuse straight way. They never ask for new document requirement for particularly temporary visas like SP. Me and my Indian friend faced this problem with online application.
Thank you. This is an excellent point. I'm going to see how good the docs are tomorrow. I'm competent with computers so I'll try to get the best compression vs legibility ratio out. If possible, I'll PM you some a copy of some docs too.

If the quality is so bad that they are illegible, I'll make a paper application. I have about 1-2 weeks I reckon before official letter and my payment goes through.

sayem1232

Oct 16, 2017
When: submitted paper base application on 16 March 2018 at karachi vfs
Recieved medical call on 12 april 2018
Got Medical appointment on 19th April 2018
How: submitted everything almost 28 individual docs from my job employment card payslips to sop cover letter. Solid bank statement
Still havent recieve my passport just a medical letter.