+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan?

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys ;D

My friend is pakistani. She also works with me. Her older brother was killed about 3 months ago.
he has left behind his wife and 3 kids :(. Her younger brother is disabled. No parents to look after him.
Does anyone know if some how she can sponser him. I know it's hard but I wana really help her.
He is alone. please if you know tell me. :'(

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
*AFREEN* said:
Hi guys ;D

My friend is pakistani. She also works with me. Her older brother was killed about 3 months ago.
he has left behind his wife and 3 kids :(. Her younger brother is disabled. No parents to look after him.
Does anyone know if some how she can sponser him. I know it's hard but I wana really help her.
He is alone. please if you know tell me. :'(
I think that shes allowed to sponsor one dependent surviving member of the family for support but his disability might cause trouble. Senior members here might be able to throw some more light on to that.

You can sponsor:

* parents
* grandparents
* brothers or sisters, nephews or nieces, granddaughters or grandsons who are orphaned, under 18 years of age and not married or in a common-law relationship
* another relative of any age or relationship if none of the above relatives could be sponsored, and you have no other relatives who are Canadian citizens, persons registered as Indians under the Indian Act or permanent residents and
* accompanying relatives of the above (for example, spouse, partner and dependent children).

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She can't get a lawyer. :( I know it will be hard
Let me no one more thing can she get her bhaby ( sister-in-law ) by visitor visa. once she come here if she can claim for refugee. ?