Med's Done....
21 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaitng
does anybody tellme im from Pakistan my corresponding addres in LONDON
I submit my file in LONDON ...
If i have a my interview call so where i will give my interview in LONDON or in Pakistan

xavior

Aug 1, 2010
well INTERVIEW letter,once you receive it will hold all the information like,date time and place for interview.
Yet we dont know under what category you have applied and what kind of interview you are expecting !!!

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xavior said:
AlbertaGovernor !!! this is a forum to help and seek help.
THIS IS NOT YOUR LIVING ROOM !
well INTERVIEW letter,once you receive it will hold all the information like,date time and place for interview.
Yet we dont know under what category you have applied and what kind of interview you are expecting !!!
xaviour it is obvious that the interview will be arranged in London if the application was made to London CIC. even if the applicant is originaly from pakistan or afghanistan or kazakistan it does not matter.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
albertagovernor, it is not obvious and not true...

if you see this link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob198.asp

While not all applicants will require an interview, those who do will not be expected to travel to London. Applicants will have local options available to them for interviews. Those who do want to travel to London will also have that option.

regards,

xavior

Aug 1, 2010
Also , it is less likely to be called for an interview by CHC london.
A very rare case.Doesnt happen that often.
But they may call one sometimes.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colgate why did you give your corresponding address as london. chc might give you interview in london thinking you are in london.

jugnoo

Aug 8, 2010
I am from Pakistan, Currently my papers in process in CIC UK Canadian embassy. there is no requirements for IELTS under provisional nominee, but my friend got instruction to submit IELTS. any body know how much BAND required ?

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have contacted with the Managers for SINP. Mr. David Li and Ms. Tracy, they are trying to solve the issue of IELTS, this is not the requirment for SINP if the person is fulfilling the Language Proficiency By other means. My suggestion for those who received IELTS result to submitt to CHC London, those applicant should contact with Mr. David Li or Tracy and attached the scan copy of the Letter from CHC London. here are the e mail address for mailing.

tracy.davies@gov.sk.ca
david.li@gov.sk.ca

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
bad news snip or any provincial category are just lucky that they got medical or visa narrow escape form skilled visa assessment

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP79.asp

Guide for provincial nominees (IMM P7000)
Review for decision

Your application will undergo a detailed review by a visa officer. The officer will consider all the information and documentation you have provided, and will assess it against current selection standards for skilled worker immigrants.[/u

its politics bullshit all provincial nomination people miss that link visa officer have right to see application even if its nominated from any province
to assess it against skilled worker immigration means

they can reject our applications not only because of ilets but due to any reason simply if they consider applicant can not settle properly in Canada

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
for ilets please check note this line on this page very important

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Provincial nominees are not assessed on the six selection factors of the Federal Skilled Workers Program.

angdan

Apr 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its common undergo a detailed review by a visa officer..

R

rahrah

Dear Friends

If it’s asked by the LHC regarding the settlement funds for SINP family stream?

A

Do we have to present the same bank statement the one was presented by the family spouting member in Saskatchewan in Canadian Dollar at the Canadian Bank on behalf of the Applicant?

B

Does the applicant in Pakistan must show the funds In Pakistan equal to Canadian Dollars at a Pakistani bank?

Please explained

Regards

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To rahrah
You can send them the same bank statement which you have sent to SINP or you can also send the Bank statement from Pakistani Bank, its up to you, but you also have to send source of Fund to Visa office London.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Auhassan,

please see this post.. apparently, london did not asked source of funds from him.. but they asked him for educational and work experience letters...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/saskatchwan-t48906.0.html;msg401766#msg401766

regards,

auhassan said:
To rahrah
You can send them the same bank statement which you have sent to SINP or you can also send the Bank statement from Pakistani Bank, its up to you, but you also have to send source of Fund to Visa office London.