+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Police Clearance Certificate Concern

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
@haiderijaz I've also PCC from Islamabad in black & white. Did you submit black & white? what was the outcome of your application.
My wife's pindi PCC was also black and white with a very faint blue stamp. It was so faintly blue that in the scan it looked black as well. It worked perfectly fine and we got our PR in 6 months.

So islamabad black and white should be just fine.

Reactions: tar86

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
My wife's pindi PCC was also black and white with a very faint blue stamp. It was so faintly blue that in the scan it looked black as well. It worked perfectly fine and we got our PR in 6 months.

So islamabad black and white should be just fine.
I see. Thanks for your reply

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hello.

PCC is being issued in Black & White from Lahore Pakistan now. Can any one share their experience of providing a black and white PCC of Lahore and not facing any issue?
what was your experience, I also have black & white PCC from Islamabad. should I include letter of explanation or just PCC is enough?

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
So I got my PCC 4 months ago from Rawalpindi, Pakistan. This was a printed copy in black and white, what I have been reading in different posts that while submitting documents it has to be colored and original, well the one I got is not colored one, but this is the only certificate I got from the Police Station. Is it enough or will there'll be a problem?

Here's my PCC.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E-LXo-6lgF4WGvfq6XSAwkuTCebKxuyZ/view
what was your course of action. I mean did IRCC accepted black & white PCC?

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Just let me state it out clearly once again, yes, black and white police certificates work. No to explain the color scheme of the PCCs on LOE.
Thanks boss.
I'm over-cautious because my PR application has been refused once because of a minor mistake of date in my spouse's PCC. Just wanted to to know from someone who got PR with black & white PCC. Because IRCC website still focuses on colour scheme of PCC.
Anyhow, I'll just try without LOE. lets See.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Thanks boss.
I'm over-cautious because my PR application has been refused once because of a minor mistake of date in my spouse's PCC. Just wanted to to know from someone who got PR with black & white PCC. Because IRCC website still focuses on colour scheme of PCC.
Anyhow, I'll just try without LOE. lets See.
I am not surprised that rejection could have occurred because of PCC. In fact, If i remember correctly, vast majority of applications get rejected due to PCC. But that is usually because of dates. People tend to miss out a few days here and there, and IRCC will reject PCCs even if 1 day is unaccounted for in the period that they are looking for.

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
@haiderijaz I've also PCC from Islamabad in black & white. Did you submit black & white? what was the outcome of your application.
I just got PPR on 17th March after 2.5 years approximately. My criminality was passed back in 2020.

Reactions: smash1984

asfia.aman

Jun 6, 2023
I
The requirements are very clear. Dont confuse them Please. Last 10 Year or the day you turned 18 whichever is later
its an old post. So basically the PCC has to cover the last 10 year period regardless of the address, personal and travel history. The address, personal, education and travel history can also go beyond 10 years right? Like if I want to give extra information in the other sections for clarity.

Aashir Iqbal

Feb 24, 2024
Hi everyone. I am applying for Canadian PR and got my PCC for my present and permanent addresses as per CNIC. My present and permanent addresses are different from each other. The stay period ending for both PCCs is (To Date). But I currently live at my present address. Is it correct from the CIC point of view that a person is living at both addresses simultaneously? Looking forward for the help. Thanks

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi everyone. I am applying for Canadian PR and got my PCC for my present and permanent addresses as per CNIC. My present and permanent addresses are different from each other. The stay period ending for both PCCs is (To Date). But I currently live at my present address. Is it correct from the CIC point of view that a person is living at both addresses simultaneously? Looking forward for the help. Thanks
You just need to report one address. Just report the permanent one and get the PCC for that. Although if you get both PCCs that is fine too.

You can definitely be living in 2 places during the same period of time. Should not be a problem.

sasahere

Apr 1, 2024
Ok, let me clarify this again for the individuals who are concerned about this understandably confusing issue.

You should get PCC made only for the permanent addresses on your ID card. As far as I remember in Pakistan the FIR is registered against NIC and also shows up in the police station records of the place shown as permanent address (at least that is what my understanding was). So if you have changed permanent address multiple times in your NIC then go ahead and mention all those addresses. Otherwise just make one with your permanent address.

I hope that clears the confusion.

P.S yes, I got my PR and had to agonize over this same issue when submitting my documents
Had to do a lot of research.
I have a question regarding this please. I have applied from Dubai for EE. My work experience is for 1 year 3 months from Mianwali but my NIC address is from Karachi. In my address history I have stated the mianwali address during that period because that is where I stayed with someone during that time. I have got my PCC from Karachi because that is the address on NIC and other than an experience letter from Mianwali I have no proof (e.g. bills on my name etc.) from there. Would my Karachi PCC be accepted? Or should I submit a letter of explanation attaching my NIC and explain this situation?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I have a question regarding this please. I have applied from Dubai for EE. My work experience is for 1 year 3 months from Mianwali but my NIC address is from Karachi. In my address history I have stated the mianwali address during that period because that is where I stayed with someone during that time. I have got my PCC from Karachi because that is the address on NIC and other than an experience letter from Mianwali I have no proof (e.g. bills on my name etc.) from there. Would my Karachi PCC be accepted? Or should I submit a letter of explanation attaching my NIC and explain this situation?
sorry for late reply on this but your address in address history and PCC should match.

If your permanent address was in Karachi while you worked in mianwali, just use the Karachi address in address history and use its PCC. Remove the mianwali address.