Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Dear Bro,

I am Fahad. I seen your post on Canadavisa.
Did you get your assessment from WES? Or still in pregress?
Regarding same post as below, did u get the answer that If I have already attested docs from HEC what should need to do for sealed envelope?
Well I am also from Saudi arabia, we can contact each other reply me please.
Thanks
student2014 said:
HEC is the only authority that officially attest and seals the documents with NO charges but for this you have to told them at the time when you deliver your Degrees and transcripts for attestation.
Hello All,

I am from Pakistan but currently living in Saudi Arabia.
I need to send my HEC attested degrees and transcript to WES in HEC sealed envelop. I already have my degrees attested from HEC now I am unable to figure out what to do for getting my degrees sealed in HEC envelop.
Can I put it myself in the plain envelop, sign across the seal and send it to WES, as degrees and transcripts are already verified by HEC?

Anybody from Pakistan could help.

Many Thanks,

scions

Jun 6, 2014
Dear members,

I need help over here regarding sending the documents for assessment.
I cannot choose WES because Iqra University is not listed on their list of recognised institutes. Therefore I have to go for either CES or ICAS. Both these institutes require the sealed documents to be sent directly to them by Institutes that issued the degree (Required by CES) and HEC (required by ICAS).

"The sealed documents mailed/couriered by the applicant or third party will not be acceptable"

I've checked with HEC and my institutes as well, and they have straight away refused to send the documents directly. They said that they can seal ot for me but I will have to courier it myself.

What do I do?
Have anyone else gone through this issue or not??

Please help...I am utterly confused and worried.

Thanks

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
scions said:
Dear members,

I need help over here regarding sending the documents for assessment.
I cannot choose WES because Iqra University is not listed on their list of recognised institutes. Therefore I have to go for either CES or ICAS. Both these institutes require the sealed documents to be sent directly to them by Institutes that issued the degree (Required by CES) and HEC (required by ICAS).

"The sealed documents mailed/couriered by the applicant or third party will not be acceptable"

I've checked with HEC and my institutes as well, and they have straight away refused to send the documents directly. They said that they can seal ot for me but I will have to courier it myself.

What do I do?
Have anyone else gone through this issue or not??

Please help...I am utterly confused and worried.

Thanks
Relax. Everyone has gone through the same process..

What you need to do is get photocopies of your degree(s) and transcript(s) attested from HEC and ask them the room where they will seal it for you in an official HEC envelope.. Go there, since there is no additional fee for it so it will get done in a few minutes..

Once you get the envelope, send it yourself via UPS/DHL

scions

Jun 6, 2014
askhan said:
Relax. Everyone has gone through the same process..

What you need to do is get photocopies of your degree(s) and transcript(s) attested from HEC and ask them the room where they will seal it for you in an official HEC envelope.. Go there, since there is no additional fee for it so it will get done in a few minutes..

Once you get the envelope, send it yourself via UPS/DHL
Thanks for replying to this. As I saw in another thread that ICAS is taking much much longer than they are mentioning on their site (i.e approximately 10weeks) so one should go for CES. But CES requires the documents to be sent by the institutes directly to them?

I remember reading it somewhere on these sites that the documents should be sent directly by the institutes and not the third party or applicant. I hope that I am wrong because I checked it again on the site and couldn't find these exact words.

Did you go through ICAS or CES?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
scions said:
Thanks for replying to this. As I saw in another thread that ICAS is taking much much longer than they are mentioning on their site (i.e approximately 10weeks) so one should go for CES. But CES requires the documents to be sent by the institutes directly to them?

I remember reading it somewhere on these sites that the documents should be sent directly by the institutes and not the third party or applicant. I hope that I am wrong because I checked it again on the site and couldn't find these exact words.

Did you go through ICAS or CES?
The procedure is same for both HEC and the Institutes. Get your docs attested by your uni and ask the administration/registrar office to seal it for you in an official uni envelope, or in most Pakistani universities you have to yourself buy the envelope and provide it to them.

I went through the assessment process via ICAS and WES both. WES is the fastest. ICAS takes atleast 2 months.

scions

Jun 6, 2014
askhan said:
The procedure is same for both HEC and the Institutes. Get your docs attested by your uni and ask the administration/registrar office to seal it for you in an official uni envelope, or in most Pakistani universities you have to yourself buy the envelope and provide it to them.

I went through the assessment process via ICAS and WES both. WES is the fastest. ICAS takes atleast 2 months.
Thanks for your informative reply.

The probem with WES is that the University from which I did my Masters degree is not listed in their recognised institutes listing, i.e Iqra University else I would have opted for it.
Even my attorney said that you will have to get your sealed envelope posted by the institute and not by your own self or any third party. However, I've decided to go with ICAS because in this case I'll be able to send the documents tomorrow (hope the dharna stuff settles down to allow movements) because if I will go with CES then getting the documents attested, sealed and couriered by the institute will take me a couple of week which will delay the process further. Same thing, just less of a hassle for me. :)

mr9d011

Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
please guide me for wes:
there is a form called 'Academic Records Request Form'. how to complete it for Intermediate and Secondary Education.
Do i need to get it filled from lahore board office???
what is the procedure??
please reply

scions

Jun 6, 2014
Dear Members,

I've one more question which is driving me crazy as of now.

The statement written on ICAS says that fill in the complete chart but send the documents that you want to be assessed.
List all the schools/institutions you attended from primary/elementary school to the school/institution in which you are currently enrolled or which you last attended. Use the terminology that appears on the document(s) you received. Do not translate the names of your documents into Canadian terminology. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ENTIRE CHART, but submit only the documents you wish to have assessed.

I understand that I will have to list my education from Primary onwards but this chart is a bit different because it asked for,

1) Primary education (which is until 7 class I think)

2) Secondary education (which is matric)

3) Post secondary (which is FSc)

4) This means that others will include the Bachelors and Masters details????

Does that means that secondary education is matric or FSC??? I am so utterly confused what to write here???

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
scions said:
Dear Members,

I've one more question which is driving me crazy as of now.

The statement written on ICAS says that fill in the complete chart but send the documents that you want to be assessed.
List all the schools/institutions you attended from primary/elementary school to the school/institution in which you are currently enrolled or which you last attended. Use the terminology that appears on the document(s) you received. Do not translate the names of your documents into Canadian terminology. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ENTIRE CHART, but submit only the documents you wish to have assessed.

I understand that I will have to list my education from Primary onwards but this chart is a bit different because it asked for,

1) Primary education (which is until 7 class I think)

2) Secondary education (which is matric)

3) Post secondary (which is FSc)

4) This means that others will include the Bachelors and Masters details????

Does that means that secondary education is matric or FSC??? I am so utterly confused what to write here???
Dear

The education system in Pakistan is divided into five levels:

- Primary (grades one to five);
- Middle (grades six to eight);
- High (grades nine & ten, SSC);
- Intermediate (grades eleven & twelve, HSSC); and
- University Degrees (undergraduate & graduate) or post secondary

Hope that answers ur question.
Regards

scions

Jun 6, 2014
sherdills said:
Dear

The education system in Pakistan is divided into five levels:

- Primary (grades one to five);
- Middle (grades six to eight);
- High (grades nine & ten, SSC);
- Intermediate (grades eleven & twelve, HSSC); and
- University Degrees (undergraduate & graduate) or post secondary

Hope that answers ur question.
Regards
Thanks for this. So if you have filled in the application for ICAS documentation, will I be doing the following? I am really sorry to be the pain but I don't want to mess it up.

1) The first thing they ask for is Primary certificate
We don't really get any primary school certificate because I did matric straight away so I'd just enter the school details and the years? right?

2) The second thing they asked is Secondary education
As per your table, I should enter my Matriculation certificate here and name of school and the year in it?

3) Then they asked post secondary education
So I will enter the HSSC which is FSC here because after matric, that makes sense only. right?

4) Then there is the field of Other
I will have to add my Bachelors and then Masters degree here subsequently?

I hope I have understood the aplication form correctly. Right?
Please let me know if it is to be filled in differently?

Thanks

mr9d011

Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
@sherdill
Bro Please tell me about this:

there is a form called 'Academic Records Request Form' for WES. how to complete it for Intermediate and Secondary Education.
Do i need to get it filled from board office???

Thanks!

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
scions said:
Thanks for this. So if you have filled in the application for ICAS documentation, will I be doing the following? I am really sorry to be the pain but I don't want to mess it up.

1) The first thing they ask for is Primary certificate
We don't really get any primary school certificate because I did matric straight away so I'd just enter the school details and the years? right?

2) The second thing they asked is Secondary education
As per your table, I should enter my Matriculation certificate here and name of school and the year in it?

3) Then they asked post secondary education
So I will enter the HSSC which is FSC here because after matric, that makes sense only. right?

4) Then there is the field of Other
I will have to add my Bachelors and then Masters degree here subsequently?

I hope I have understood the aplication form correctly. Right?
Please let me know if it is to be filled in differently?

Thanks
You are absolutely right.

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
mr9d011 said:
@ sherdill
Bro Please tell me about this:

there is a form called 'Academic Records Request Form' for WES. how to complete it for Intermediate and Secondary Education.
Do i need to get it filled from board office???

Thanks!
Dear - i got myself registered on WES website and provided all details over there. Then took the printout of the order and sent to WES along with the required documents.
You dont need to get any form filled out from the board; only the copies of ur certificates along with degrees if any. I will check the academic request form and let u know; please provide me ur email.
Thanks

mr9d011

Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Thanks bro for replying :)
i have shared my email id with you through message please check ur inbox.

God Bless you dear :)

ali_aff

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
File Transfer...
SLU - 03-07-2015
Med's Request
29-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-09-2015 - submission 05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2015 - passport received on 21-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2016 - received PR 19-06-2016 - OHIP 19-07-2016
:eek: :eek: HEC attested documents rejected due to un-updated status on HEC database. Notified HEC and got the updated status after approx. 15 days. Now waiting for final decision by WES whether acceptance of submitted documents or re-submission of all docs. :-\

Therefore, dear all make sure that your HEC status is updated before you send your documents to WES. :D