+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan HEC Sealed Envelop Procedure

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i wish i could.this is getting ridiculous.i have replied to wes about the email i got from them..lets see what n when they come up with

luckystar123

Apr 19, 2012
Dear members

I have Bsc(computer science) and MCS (computer science) what degree and transcript to WES for assessment both or only final degree and transcript.

I check with WES for there free service for Canada Equivalence it is 4 years BS degree in Canada

How much points can I get with this Equivalence

waiting for reply

mellow123

Apr 24, 2013
maniacworld said:
i wish i could.this is getting ridiculous.i have replied to wes about the email i got from them..lets see what n when they come up with
Do let us know if you hear something back. Im gonna ask WES the same question as I'll probably be inthe same boat.

My parents will be in Islamabad early next week to get my documents attested. But I have another step that I have to go through. I have to get my high school (From US) evaluated and need to get an equivalency letter first. Im hoping all of this can happen in the same day...

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lets hope u dont face this mellow123..I thought one doesnt need high school certs if a degree is there??

anyways.will update if i get to hear from WES.fingers crossed

mellow123

Apr 24, 2013
maniacworld said:
lets hope u dont face this mellow123..I thought one doesnt need high school certs if a degree is there??

anyways.will update if i get to hear from WES.fingers crossed
When you got your degree attested from HEC did they ask you for your metric/Inter transcripts and diploma??

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
HELLO

can any 1 help who have attested degree from WES

can u tell me i should send to wes all degree like masters and bachelor?
and which marksheet consolitated or indivudal?
matric and inter is required or not?
regards

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh that .yes.i didnt get it attested myself this time around as im working overseas but I believe they ask us to present other educ certs.u r right.goodluck

mellow123

Apr 24, 2013
pakmate said:
HELLO

regards
You need to get it attested by HEC first. then you can send it to WES.

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
HELLO

regards

mellow123

Apr 24, 2013
pakmate said:
i m asking abt marksheet it should be consolidated? or indivudal?
I dont know... I have a US high school transcript so I can't help you there. But I would think a consolidated original marksheet would do...

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Folks,

I got my degrees and transcripts attested by HEC and placed them in an envelope and get it sealed by HEC and then dispatched the completed documents to WES. Today the documents were received by WES and status was changed "Not Acceptable Resubmit document(s) according to WES requirements"

What the hell is this? has anybody faced this problem? I did the same as mentioned in their website for Pakistan?

Also I received an email from them with an attachement of one form which I need to send it to Karachi University and it must be filled and attested by KU.

What the hell is this?????????????

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
outstandinguy said:
Folks,

I got my degrees and transcripts attested by HEC and placed them in an envelope and get it sealed by HEC and then dispatched the completed documents to WES. Today the documents were received by WES and status was changed "Not Acceptable Resubmit document(s) according to WES requirements"

What the hell is this? has anybody faced this problem? I did the same as mentioned in their website for Pakistan?

Also I received an email from them with an attachement of one form which I need to send it to Karachi University and it must be filled and attested by KU.

What the hell is this?????????????
they r just gaining time.they cant handle it.very clear.same happened to me n many others

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
maniacworld said:
they r just gaining time.they cant handle it.very clear.same happened to me n many others
so what did you do in that case. did you take the print out of that form and went to your university? and then sent again the form degrees and transcripts? ? ?