+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

K

K_S

discreet said:
Dear All & sahaziabibi,

RIH was also my IO....please read all my posts.
These will help u to develop reviews about RIH.
INshort.....my application reach to CIO on 15/06/2011 and
in dec 2011 was told by RIH that medial is ready for me.
Jan 5, 2012.....I added my son to application,
Feb 10, 2012.....medical recieved for full family.
May 8, 2012.....recieved visa
and now in Mississauga, Toronto since July 3, 2012.

Family of 4.....completed full landing process at Toronto airport in just 30 minutes.

Ramadan Mubarik
Regards
Congrates for landing and cooool Ramazan mubarak to u tooo.............. can u plz tell how much time RIH took for ur Routine BG checks after processing date up to Medicals?

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
THANK YOU FOR SHARING INFORMATION
TO ME I AM 100% DISAGREED WITH THE WAY RIH DEALS PARTICULARLY IN MY CASE
COZ
FILE CASE IN........... APRIL, 2009
CASE IP .................8 0CTOBER,2009
FILE TRANSFER........30 JUNE, 2010
DOCUMENTS REQUEST,........JUNE/JULY 2011
CSI SENT IN AUGUST............ 9 AUGUST REPLY, FILE UNDERGOING ROUTINE BACKGROUND CHECKS,

AUGUST,2012 IS NOT FOR AWAY.....WHICH MEANS THAT THE BC CHECKS TOOK ALMOST 12 MONTHS WITHOUT ANY RESULT
BELIEVE ME AT THE MOMENT I AM SO EXHAUSTED AND I WILL BE REALLY HAPPY IF I GOT THE DECISION EITHER POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE
AT THE MOMENT I AM READY TO ACCEPT NEGATIVE DECISION RATHER THAN LITIGATION

discreet said:
Dear All & sahaziabibi,

RIH was also my IO....please read all my posts.
These will help u to develop reviews about RIH.
INshort.....my application reach to CIO on 15/06/2011 and
in dec 2011 was told by RIH that medial is ready for me.
Jan 5, 2012.....I added my son to application,
Feb 10, 2012.....medical recieved for full family.
May 8, 2012.....recieved visa
and now in Mississauga, Toronto since July 3, 2012.

Family of 4.....completed full landing process at Toronto airport in just 30 minutes.

Ramadan Mubarik
Regards

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaziabibi said:
THANK YOU FOR SHARING INFORMATION
TO ME I AM 100% DISAGREED WITH THE WAY RIH DEALS PARTICULARLY IN MY CASE
COZ
FILE CASE IN........... APRIL, 2009
CASE IP .................8 0CTOBER,2009
FILE TRANSFER........30 JUNE, 2010
DOCUMENTS REQUEST,........JUNE/JULY 2011
CSI SENT IN AUGUST............ 9 AUGUST REPLY, FILE UNDERGOING ROUTINE BACKGROUND CHECKS,

AUGUST,2012 IS NOT FOR AWAY.....WHICH MEANS THAT THE BC CHECKS TOOK ALMOST 12 MONTHS WITHOUT ANY RESULT
BELIEVE ME AT THE MOMENT I AM SO EXHAUSTED AND I WILL BE REALLY HAPPY IF I GOT THE DECISION EITHER POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE
AT THE MOMENT I AM READY TO ACCEPT NEGATIVE DECISION RATHER THAN LITIGATION
Dear Shazia bibi!

For your info RIH is just a program assistant and not an actual immigration officer. Please note that he follows only instructions from a senior officer( immigration officer) or does the initial preliminary review or do communication with applicants. If you want to see who is your actual immigration officer check your notes again and you will see some code like this ID3456 or QS6732 (in created by and updated by under created date) where he would have instructed RIH to do some thing regarding your file.

I can understand your frustration but please be patient as there is nothing much you can do except to wait. There are also other applicants like you who have been waiting for ages. I wish and pray your case concludes soon. Good luck...

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
how can we check who is our visa officer (abbreviation)?
Hi!

Normally after your case goes in process with Ecas stating" Your application was reviewed and we started processing on " then if you send an email or case specific enquiry, your program assistant dealing with your case replies to you directly. You can see the initials normally a 3 digit alphabetical code "RIH,CKL,LBM" etc at the end of email and you can also see program assistant written there. Please note that these people RIH,CKL,LBM are not your actual immigration officers, they are junior officers called program assistants who follows instruction from a senior officer (immigration officer) and they only do the initial preliminary review or all the communication with applicants.

I have also seen one thing that for those people who received 6-12 months wait letter and sent an email / CSI they did not receive a reply directly from a program assistant but client service unit. So in your case if you send an email you might not get a reply from program assistant but client service unit.

Thanks

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@shaziabibi

many pple like u r waiting. i am also waiting and sent updates in july2011 and in caips always written bfd current bfd was 10/6/2012 let us hope and pray
saleem

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
MAY BE YOU ARE RIGHT, NO ONE CAN SAY EVEN YOU ABOUT HIS IO
I ORDERED TWO TIME CAIPS NOTES.......MAKING NOTES AND GIVE ORDERS FOR THE DOCUMENTS BY THE PERSON RIH NO OTHER INITIAL EXCEPT RIH
I HAVE THE RECORD FOR ABOUT 5O EMAILS BETWEEN ME AND RIH.......NOW HE/SHE IS IO OR SOME THING ELSE.......I JUST TALKED ABOUT THE SPEEDY PROCESS
AS IT WERE HAPPEN IN A CASE OF STAR ALI, KAHLID H AND OTHER FORUM MEMBER, ACCORDING TO HIM THEIR IO IS LBM
REGARDS,

cocknbull said:
Dear Shazia bibi!

For your info RIH is just a program assistant and not an actual immigration officer. Please note that he follows only instructions from a senior officer( immigration officer) or does the initial preliminary review or do communication with applicants. If you want to see who is your actual immigration officer check your notes again and you will see some code like this ID3456 or QS6732 (in created by and updated by under created date) where he would have instructed RIH to do some thing regarding your file.

I can understand your frustration but please be patient as there is nothing much you can do except to wait. There are also other applicants like you who have been waiting for ages. I wish and pray your case concludes soon. Good luck...

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
ANY EXPERT CAN INTERPRET THE BELOW STATEMENT AS I FOUND IT IN MY LAST CAIPS NOTES

FRC LDN ADVISED OF DELAY WITH COMPLETING BACKGROUND CHECKS...........MARCH, 2012

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Language and employment biggest barriers for new Canadian immigrants
25 July 2012

A new study has shown that the biggest concern for new immigrants and refugees settling in Ontario are finding employment and making sure that they have suitable language skills. Immigrants have difficulty finding work in Canada if they do not have adequate language skills.

The study, titled "Making Ontario Home", by the Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants (OCASI) uses research carried out over a period of two years analyzing newcomers' experience with use of immigrant services in the province.

"This study shows that investment in settlement and integration services is making a real difference in the lives of immigrants," said Debbie Douglas, executive director of OCASI. "Investing in services at the front-end as soon as immigrants arrive, will have significant long-term benefits for immigrants and their families as well as Canadian society and the economy."

Nearly two-thirds of the 2,530 respondents said employment was their highest concern, while immigrant and refugee-serving agencies were the main access point for employment service. According to the report, skills upgrading programs helped foreign trained professionals find jobs in the region.

"Putting the skills of newcomers to work and improving their social and economic integration is key to Ontario's economic prosperity," said Charles Sousa, Ontario's minister of Citizenship and Immigration. "Ontario is committed to supporting these important immigrant services, which this study confirms remain a priority for newcomers."

Other highlights from the report include:
Of the 83 percent who had used at least one settlement support service, 54.7 percent used language training programs, 50 percent used employment and skills training services;
70 percent or more who had used language training programs rated them as "satisfactory" or "very satisfactory";
Transportation/distance was the most common barrier to accessing services;
Counselling and advice was the most-used general settlement service.

Source:-http://www.workpermit.com/news/2012-07-25/canada/language-and-employment-biggest-barriers-for-new-canadian-immigrants.htm

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
shaziabibi said:
ANY EXPERT CAN INTERPRET THE BELOW STATEMENT AS I FOUND IT IN MY LAST CAIPS NOTES

FRC LDN ADVISED OF DELAY WITH COMPLETING BACKGROUND CHECKS...........MARCH, 2012
You don't need an expert to interpret this. They had problems completing your back ground checks for whatever reasons. Have you stayed or worked in some parts of NWFP (kyber pakhtoon khawa). If yes expect more delays.

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Canada1234 bhai and alllllllll members

Today i have received my passport with amazing maple leaf......

Shukar Alhumdullilah.........

Khans

november2009

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
khans said:
Dear Canada1234 bhai and alllllllll members

Today i have received my passport with amazing maple leaf......

Shukar Alhumdullilah.........

Khans
Congratulation
;D ;D :D :D

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
shaziabibi said:
MAY BE YOU ARE RIGHT, NO ONE CAN SAY EVEN YOU ABOUT HIS IO
I ORDERED TWO TIME CAIPS NOTES.......MAKING NOTES AND GIVE ORDERS FOR THE DOCUMENTS BY THE PERSON RIH NO OTHER INITIAL EXCEPT RIH
I HAVE THE RECORD FOR ABOUT 5O EMAILS BETWEEN ME AND RIH.......NOW HE/SHE IS IO OR SOME THING ELSE.......I JUST TALKED ABOUT THE SPEEDY PROCESS
AS IT WERE HAPPEN IN A CASE OF STAR ALI, KAHLID H AND OTHER FORUM MEMBER, ACCORDING TO HIM THEIR IO IS LBM
REGARDS,
@shaziabibi
I got In Process in July 11 and was asked for updated documents which I send in August 11 and since then I too am waiting for medicals.
Visa officer only follows instructions from someone (higher up)
Relax and enjoy, when your and mine time comes, we would get our medicals and visa inshallah

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
DEAR ALL SENIOR FORUM MEMBERS ! I NEED ADVISE AND SUGGESTION YESTERDAY I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FORM CHC
YOU CAN READ THE EMAIL. AT THE MOMENT I AM IN EUROPE,BUT DUE TO SOME PROBLEM I COULD ATTAINED THE INTERVIEW IN LONDON
SO WHAT SHOULD I DO ? ANY ONE GET A CALL INTERVIEW LIKE IN MY CASE ?
Documents required for interview:
2 forms of photo ID = WHAT IS MEAN BY 2 FORMS OF PHOTO ID ? THOUGH I KNOW WHAT IS PHOTO ID BUT TWO FORMS ?

REGARDS,

Dear sir/Madam,

Pursuant to your application for permanent residence in Canada, it has been determined by a visa officer that a personal interview is required. The purpose of this interview is to determine whether you meet the criteria for admission to Canada in the category in which you have applied.

Your interview has been scheduled for:

On: 12th September 2012 At: 10.00hrs (Please allow a whole day for the interview)

Please attend at the following address:

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

You must arrive 15 minutes early.

You must confirm your attendance to the scheduled interview date. Please send an e-mail with the subject ‘AUA Interview Confirmation' to london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca.

If there is a strong reason why you are unable to attend your scheduled interview, please provide full details. We will then reschedule your interview for a date approximately three months from the date of your first interview. If you fail to attend this second interview, for whatever reason, your application will be refused.

Documents required for interview:

2 forms of photo ID

If you are unable to speak English or French well enough to complete the interview unassisted, you must bring an interpreter, at your own expense. The interpreter will be required to provide evidence of appropriate certification or accreditation. The interpreter cannot be a relative of the applicant, or an employee of the applicant or of their immigration representative.

On reporting for your interview, do not join the queue. Go directly to Reception Window number 4 on the first floor. Bring this letter with you to show the Receptionist.

Yours sincerely,
ULD

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
Dear All

Month before I submitted right of permanent residence fee as per London Visa office instructions. Now they sent me letter requesting for Schedule A form, police certificate and Medical Request. Thanks to ALLAH (SWT) and all my well-wishers. My sincere wishes, too, for all forum members and friends.

Regarding medical examination, from cic.gc.ca I found two physicians for Karachi, Roohina Sattar (NMI Sadar), and IOM Migration health assessment Centre (Karsaz).

You guidance is requested that:
Which one is better?
How much time will it take to get appointment for medical?
Cost?
I also heard that some physicians sent medical reports directly to LVO or some through India, so what to choose?
Regarding physical examination, Is it army type of examination or general?
Or any further guidance regarding MR, Schedule A form, Police certificate etc.

Waiting for your guidance.

Regards