+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
i recived e-mail today after i send to them for new baby require and still not recived medical/

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application.

You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant’s form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:

processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child’s birth certificate
copy of your child’s valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

any idea?
thanks

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Hey Fellas!

I have received the same Rejection Letter today which they have been sending out to everyone, in brief case rejected due to insufficient job duties!!!! which is a big bull.. supporting proof and evidence was provided and my performed duties and responsibilities were much more than what is mentioned in their lead statement description..

My Status Still shows In Process with no processing date, yet received the rejection letter via post today and I have HIGH doubts that they are not even reviewing the cases properly and are sending the rejection letters blindlyy..

Sending then an email immediately for a re-consideration! not sure if it might be any useful..

Hoping for the best.
Prayers Requested....

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
MSMirza said:
Hey Fellas!

I have received the same Rejection Letter today which they have been sending out to everyone, in brief case rejected due to insufficient job duties!!!! which is a big bull.. supporting proof and evidence was provided and my performed duties and responsibilities were much more than what is mentioned in their lead statement description..

My Status Still shows In Process with no processing date, yet received the rejection letter via post today and I have HIGH doubts that they are not even reviewing the cases properly and are sending the rejection letters blindlyy..

Sending then an email immediately for a re-consideration! not sure if it might be any useful..

Hoping for the best.
Prayers Requested....
hi

really feel sorry for you.i know you from your posts. you looked like a deserving and eligible candidate to me and who fits in every prospect to get visa. ah really feel sorry for you. wish u all the best in other prospects.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid h said:
Members sent additional docs and pics in March and April 2012, waiting for medicals,
if anyone gets medicals please let us know,
Khalid,
Since our processing dates have been mentioned in e-cas, does that mean our JD has been accepted as we submitted updated docs per CHC checklist? where do we stand. Rgds

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Veva said:
Khalid,
Since our processing dates have been mentioned in e-cas, does that mean our JD has been accepted as we submitted updated docs per CHC checklist? where do we stand. Rgds
My case is in InProcess since March 13, and I have received letter, stating that i have gone through the eligibility. this means i have passed through the JDs and docs scrutiny. But during that period rejection is not out of option for any applicant during the background/security checks etc.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
hinnajamal said:
My case is in InProcess since March 13, and I have received letter, stating that i have gone through the eligibility. this means i have passed through the JDs and docs scrutiny. But during that period rejection is not out of option for any applicant during the background/security checks etc.
Veva and Hina
Thats right, i am very optimistic about it people who have processing dates available are in safe position, only 2 more steps to get visa, clearence from medical and security checks. medical depends on the person you know yourself, security too if you dont have any records then it will be ok, we have not seen anyone getting rejected after medicals due to BG checks.
Here many people talk about guarantees, offcourse there is no guarentee even of our lives so we can forget the 0.1% cases and let us hope that applicants with processing dates will get it sooner or later, inshAllah.

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Considering the trends of CHC, your opinion seems to be correct.

I think all those who have managed to get IP date and received updated documents request are reasonably safe.

khalid h said:
Veva and Hina
Thats right, i am very optimistic about it people who have processing dates available are in safe position, only 2 more steps to get visa, clearence from medical and security checks. medical depends on the person you know yourself, security too if you dont have any records then it will be ok, we have not seen anyone getting rejected after medicals due to BG checks.
Here many people talk about guarantees, offcourse there is no guarentee even of our lives so we can forget the 0.1% cases and let us hope that applicants with processing dates will get it sooner or later, inshAllah.

Miza

Sep 20, 2010
HI,
I am April 2010 applicant and I have recieved a letter from CHC London. It states that my application has been reviewed and found to be eligible for further processing. And they will be advising us for nexts processing steps in 6 to 12 months time. They have also returned our original docs. What does this means status wise
Details as follows
NOC 0111

fisrt AOR (acknoweledgment of Receipt) 15 April 2010

Second AOR (after submission of Compelete Doc) 20 Oct 2010

Inprocess with Date 16 March 2012

Eligibility review Letter 22 march 2012 ( Is it 3rd AOR?)

Should I request for CAIPS ? iF any one have receive the same letter please share the details

Regards

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
zakout76 said:
i recived e-mail today after i send to them for new baby require and still not recived medical/

Dear Madam / Sir,

A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application.

You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant's form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:

processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child's birth certificate
copy of your child's valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

any idea?
thanks
Send the above mentioned documents as soon as possible.
Arrange following docs.
1- Apply for birth certificate at concerned Union council [Nadra].
2- After receiving BC go for CRC [Child reg. certificate].
3- After CRC apply for passport [Better to go for urgent passport in 7 days].
4- 4 CIC specified pics
5- Demand Draft of 150$ fee.
6- Amended forms [In which requirement of child].
7- Cover letter with full docs
8- Copy of passport
9- Notarized Copy of Birth certificate
10-Notarized Copy of CRC

Forms.

1. Forms:
•Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008]
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf
•Additional Family Information Form [IMM 5406]
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF
•Fee Payment Form [IMM 5620]
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
MSMirza said:
Hey Fellas!

Hoping for the best.
Prayers Requested....
Sorry to hear that. Hope it would be system bug.

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
its postive sign?

they not mention/ Fee Payment Form [IMM 5620]

Cover letter with full docs - not ask about ir
10-Notarized Copy of CRC- mean?

question my status in real in process?
pls advice
thanks

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
khalid h said:
Members sent additional docs and pics in March and April 2012, waiting for medicals,
if anyone gets medicals please let us know,

Azmat
Veva
Canada1234
Khalid h
MHH
Zubair
Blessings

Rtippu
Let see who will first get MR... 8)

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
zakout76 said:
its postive sign?

they not mention/ Fee Payment Form [IMM 5620]

Cover letter with full docs - not ask about ir
10-Notarized Copy of CRC- mean?

question my status in real in process?
pls advice
thanks
They didn't ask fee form but you should fill it up again by mentioning that you have already paid 550$ each of principle app and spouse fee and adding 150$ of child fee this time.
In covering letter you can mention about the date of birth of child and his/her addition in the application just for their record. Do include the copy of email which they reply to you.
CRC = Child reg. certificate. Get it notarized.
Notarized copy of child birth certificate.

hussain811

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
i email visa officer to know how can i update my application for spouse
in return i received this reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your documents have been received and placed on file.

No further action is required by you at this time.

Please note we anticipate completing the review of M1 files submitted between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 by June 2012.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (KLH)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada