+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hinna the reason could be that they are not expecting to issue the visa before end of financial year because of the yearly quota they have so they are not asking for medicals and once quota is refreshed they wil then issue the MR in bulk OR it could be that their secuirty checks are not yet completed and they are not expecting them soon so thats why no MR.

Cheers
Saki
I agree with saki. To me looks like the 2nd point that security checks are not yet completed. Thanks

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
I agree with saki. To me looks like the 2nd point that security checks are not yet completed. Thanks
Security & Criminality Checks:

A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39578.0.html

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
K_S said:
@ star ali
for updated PCC ... can we use old photos or recent photos must?

best wishes
What's the use of Updating when you are still sending old ones? Dear, send them latest updated photos..... Best Wishes.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Security & Criminality Checks:

A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39578.0.html
It is not necessary that back ground / security checks always start after submitting medical results. I disagree with Mr. Qorx here. He can't be right all the times. I have also received an email from Tim Leahy a renowned american lawyer who has said the same thing. He has filed a case in court and because of his efforts pre june applications are now being processed.Thanks

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
cocknbull said:
It is not necessary that back ground / security checks always start after submitting medical results. I disagree with Mr. Qorx here. He can't be right all the times. Thanks
I agree!

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miankamal said:
Thanks miankamal. I don't want to disrespect Mr. Qorax but I have found out from my own time taking research that he is not always right and he is not the last word here and he can be wrong at times. Thanks

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
cocknbull said:
Thanks miankamal. I don't want to disrespect Mr. Qorax but I have found out from my own time taking research that he is not always right and he is not the last word here and he can be wrong at times. Thanks
Agreed 100% again

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
It is not necessary that back ground / security checks always start after submitting medical results. I disagree with Mr. Qorx here. He can't be right all the times. I have also received an email from Tim Leahy a renowned american lawyer who has said the same thing. He has filed case in court and because of his efforts pre june applications are now being processed.Thanks
Yes i know you are right.

Even when you send email to visa office before OR after medicals.

Mostly they reply UNDERGOING ROUTINE B/G CHECKS

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Yes i know you are right.

Even when you send email to visa office before OR after medicals.

Mostly they reply UNDERGOING ROUTINE B/G CHECKS
Yes correct starali. Dear I have said that after taking a long time to research. Thanks

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
Yes correct starali. Dear I have said that after taking a long time to research. Thanks
Security checks must be pending even after medicals.

Almost 95% applicants get police certificate request after medicals done.

Security checks, also known as police certificates, are required to determine if applicants have a criminal record. They also help visa officers make sure applicants are not a security risk to Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp

You must go through medical, criminal and background checks. An applicant with a criminal record may not be allowed to enter Canada. People who pose a risk to Canada's security are also not allowed to enter Canada. Medical, criminal and background checks are explained in the application package

CIC will also do background checks to determine if there are grounds upon which you and your family members may be inadmissible to Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

sMark

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
staralihaider said:
Yes those who are not getting medicals, there process can be delayed for 3 to 4 months more.

No one knows that why they are not issuing MR.

Now a days mostly they are sending these request.

RPRF
police certificate
updated forms
pictures
proof of funds

Now a days they are completing the review by June 2012.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file.

No further action is required by you at this time.

Please note we anticipate completing the review of M1 files submitted between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 by June 2012.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.
Hi staralihaider,

I am not a participant of this thread. My application is being processed by Singapore Visa office. Your post contains lots of very important information. You are an applicant from Islamabad Visa office, isn't it?

Could you please give some hints of writing an good inquiry to Visa office? Every time I sent an inquiry to Visa office, they send a pre formatted answer.

In my situation, I sent updated documents in 1st week of February. Some applicants who sent updated documents like me got a line like "We reviewed your application and start processing on XXXX March, 2012". But I have not got that kind of update still now. What do you think, I should send an email to SVO about this? or wait more ?

Thanking you in advance.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sMark said:
Hi staralihaider,

I am not a participant of this thread. My application is being processed by Singapore Visa office. Your post contains lots of very important information. You are an applicant from Islamabad Visa office, isn't it?

Could you please give some hints of writing an good inquiry to Visa office? Every time I sent an inquiry to Visa office, they send a pre formatted answer.

In my situation, I sent updated documents in 1st week of February. Some applicants who sent updated documents like me got a line like "We reviewed your application and start processing on XXXX March, 2012". But I have not got that kind of update still now. What do you think, I should send an email to SVO about this? or wait more ?

Thanking you in advance.
Dont worry and just wait 4 weeks more,becoz last month you have already sent them an email.

Now a days they are working on our files just wait for few weeks more, you will get some updates soon.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
It is not necessary that back ground / security checks always start after submitting medical results. I disagree with Mr. Qorx here. He can't be right all the times. I have also received an email from Tim Leahy a renowned american lawyer who has said the same thing. He has filed a case in court and because of his efforts pre june applications are now being processed.Thanks
Yes, I completely agree with Cocknbull without hesitation.

+1 to you for your relentless research and your attitude to help others.

Mitali

sMark

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
staralihaider said:
Dont worry and just wait 4 weeks more,becoz last month you have already sent them an email.

Now a days they are working on our files just wait for few weeks more, you will get some updates soon.
Thank you staralihaider. Inshallah good news is coming for all of us. +1 for you.