+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
staralihaider said:
Dont worry and say thank to Allah becoz atleast they have approved your application and you are eligible for further processing. :) :(
khalid h said:
Atleast now u know that your case is approved, but it will take some more time
Smile Forever said:
dont worry....inshaAllah all will be well...its good that they have accepted your application....now just wait for the processing....good luck

Yes, thanks all. Your comments have encouraged me for which I am obliged. That is a positive move that they have approved my file for further processing. The VO has not opened the sealed my and my spouse`s degrees in HEC envelops.
But the ambiguity is there. Why do they resort to such letters? If they will process the cases after 6 months, or within 6 months, is my application on security check OR what?

I think we should collect the inputs to interpret this gesture of Visa Office.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Yes, thanks all. Your comments have encouraged me for which I am obliged. That is a positive move that they have approved my file for further processing. The VO has not opened the sealed my and my spouse`s degrees in HEC envelops.
But the ambiguity is there. Why do they resort to such letters? If they will process the cases after 6 months, or within 6 months, is my application on security check OR what?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t94896.0.html

Check the above link. Do not forget there is already a litigation in court which is supposed to be heard in June 2012 and if CIC looses that case it will be liable to pay millions of dollars in damages so they are kind a processing each and every pre june applicant in whatever way so nobody can claim his case hasn't processed yet. CIC wants to win the case at any cost. It is not surprising that pre june applicants are getting such kinds of letters and will keep getting. Those pre junes who already have got medicals should be very thankful to Lim Leahy who had filed the case in court and only because of that case pre june applicants are getting processed otherwise if you remember they were advising pre junes to wait at least 2 years or more. Thanks

khan200us

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 November 2014
Doc's Request.
08-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Docs 8.0 band
Med's Request
11 May 2016
Med's Done....
3 June 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2016
LANDED..........
26 July 2016
cocknbull said:

Check the above link. Do not forget there is already a litigation in court which is supposed to be heard in June 2012 and if CIC looses that case it will be liable to pay millions of dollars in damages so they are kind a processing each and every pre june applicant in whatever way so nobody can claim his case hasn't processed yet. CIC wants to win the case at any cost. It is not surprising that pre june applicants are getting such kinds of letters and will keep getting. Those pre junes who already have got medicals should be very thankful to Lim Leahy who had filed the case in court and only because of that case pre june applicants are getting processed otherwise if you remember they were advising pre junes to wait at least 2 years or more. Thanks
This is what Tim Leahy advised me by email. I am one of the litigants.

Dear Mr. Leahy

Thank you for sharing this news with me. Luckily, I am not in the affected group because I applied in 2009.

Are you going to still fight their cases in the Federal court under your proposed litigation campaign and for which please advise if you are aware of a trial/hearing date.

Tentatively, June 5th.

OR are you refunding the pre Feb. 2008 litigants their money back? because they don't have a case anymore.

There will be no refund of the fee I collected.

Many of my friends and colleagues received email from the visa office of London claiming that they have been instructed to process all bill C-50 Feb 2008-June 2010 by the end of June 2012.

I wonder how they will process all 168,000 files in the next 3 months. Do you have any knowledge about this that they will finish the backlog end June 2012.

They can't, of course, unless their quota is greatly increased. The method they are using is to refuse everyone, claiming to be to incompetent to deduce from the employment letters whether the person has been doing the duties of the job.

Some are suggesting that your litigation has triggered this insane action announced by the Immigration Minister to erase all backlog. We may be the passive beneficiaries but the Minister's actions seem unfair to those who waited for several years only to know that they are out of the queue.

My concern is if my file is processed and I get the medical request before the litigation hearing, then what will be my choices? Still asking for monetary damages from CIC or will you return monies and close the case?

Once you get your visa, your court case becomes moot. Until then, there is no decision to be made.

I will still be seeking damages and, as I said before, there will not be any money returned. The payment was for services already performed. (The fee was only for the application; no fee was included for the action for damages, for which I am to be compensated out of the damages awarded.)

Regards,

Tim

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan200us said:
This is what Tim Leahy advised me by email. I am one of the litigants.

Dear Mr. Leahy

Thank you for sharing this news with me. Luckily, I am not in the affected group because I applied in 2009.

Are you going to still fight their cases in the Federal court under your proposed litigation campaign and for which please advise if you are aware of a trial/hearing date.

Tentatively, June 5th.

OR are you refunding the pre Feb. 2008 litigants their money back? because they don't have a case anymore.

There will be no refund of the fee I collected.

Many of my friends and colleagues received email from the visa office of London claiming that they have been instructed to process all bill C-50 Feb 2008-June 2010 by the end of June 2012.

I wonder how they will process all 168,000 files in the next 3 months. Do you have any knowledge about this that they will finish the backlog end June 2012.

They can't, of course, unless their quota is greatly increased. The method they are using is to refuse everyone, claiming to be to incompetent to deduce from the employment letters whether the person has been doing the duties of the job.

Some are suggesting that your litigation has triggered this insane action announced by the Immigration Minister to erase all backlog. We may be the passive beneficiaries but the Minister's actions seem unfair to those who waited for several years only to know that they are out of the queue.

My concern is if my file is processed and I get the medical request before the litigation hearing, then what will be my choices? Still asking for monetary damages from CIC or will you return monies and close the case?

Once you get your visa, your court case becomes moot. Until then, there is no decision to be made.

I will still be seeking damages and, as I said before, there will not be any money returned. The payment was for services already performed. (The fee was only for the application; no fee was included for the action for damages, for which I am to be compensated out of the damages awarded.)

Regards,

Tim
Very informative...+1 for khan200us

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
cocknbull said:

I have discussed the with my family friend who is a consultant also. He says its a positive sign, the best thing they have approved the case but they have prioritised to open in due course of 6 months or so. This also suggests that they can process in a month or two..it does not mean they would open the case after 12 months. Lets what future bear for us. The good thing is I am out of phobia of being rejected on objections of JD being mismatched or Institution `s calibre bla bla.. which some applicants have faced.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
I have discussed the with my family friend who is a consultant also. He says its a positive sign, the best thing they have approved the case but they have prioritised to open in due course of 6 months or so. This also suggests that they can process in a month or two..it does not mean they would open the case after 12 months. Lets what future bear for us. The good thing is I am out of phobia of being rejected on objections of JD being mismatched or Institution `s calibre bla bla.. which some applicants have faced.

Thats good to know. Good luck to you but the way CIC is now handling cases is all confusing. Now no one can say how long more they will take to issue visa. I hope and pray you get yours soon. Just a suggestion, order your CAIPS/GCMS to see notes of immigration officer and if you have been awarded any points and if you have passed the eligibility review. Thanks

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
cocknbull said:
Thats good to know. Good luck to you but the way CIC is now handling cases is all confusing. Now no one can say how long more they will take to issue visa. I hope and pray you get yours soon. Just a suggestion, order your CAIPS/GCMS to see notes of immigration officer and if you have been awarded any points and if you have passed the eligibility review. Thanks
They have mentioned that they found my application being eligible for further processing

khan200us

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 November 2014
Doc's Request.
08-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Docs 8.0 band
Med's Request
11 May 2016
Med's Done....
3 June 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2016
LANDED..........
26 July 2016
Hello

Off the current topic, but could you tell me how many points I should get for IELTS. Here is the score.

Listening 8.0
Reading 6.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 7.5

Overall Band Score 7.0

I have given myself full 16 points for English language based on my IELTS score.

If anyone thinks otherwise, please inform why?

Regards
Khan200us

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
khan200us said:
Hello

Off the current topic, but could you tell me how many points I should get for IELTS. Here is the score.

Listening 8.0
Reading 6.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 7.5

Overall Band Score 7.0

I have given myself full 16 points for English language based on my IELTS score.

Regards
Khan200us

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
They have mentioned that they found my application being eligible for further processing
They have but it is better to make sure and check if points have already been awarded and eligibility review completed and any BFD you got. Just my opinion. If I was you I would definitely have ordered my GCMs. CAIPS/GCMS also tells many other useful info. Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan200us said:
Hello

Listening 8.0
Reading 6.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 7.5

Overall Band Score 7.0

Regards
Khan200us
Yes 16.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
cocknbull said:
They have but it is better to make sure and check if points have already been awarded and eligibility review completed and any BFD you got. Just my opinion. If I was you I would definitely have ordered my GCMs. CAIPS/GCMS also tells many other useful info. Thanks
I would think on it, of course.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:

I think they can ask again any documents on any time.

This is surprised that they never openend your degrees in HEC envelops.

Without opening the envelops how can they verify and scan the documents.?
:eek:

But you dont worry and be happy :) . Now you are safe.

Keep Pray.

safa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep,2010
Doc's Request.
29 Sep,2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan,2011
IELTS Request
along with app
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
5th April,2012(letter dated 19 March,2012)
Med's Done....
18th April,2012 (dd reached on 24th APril and medical reached LVO on 1st may)
Interview........
Medical results received added on 31st may
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received on 11th July,(docs sent on 12th July) status....DECISION MADE on 14th July.......PPR-2........20th Aug.
VISA ISSUED...
On 20th Aug,2012(PP reached Isl on 27th August,returned on 1st Sep,2012.)
LANDED..........
12th oct,2012,Alhamdullilah

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
Thats the most disturbing info that how they can return the sealed envelop without opening it.

I never sent the transcripts in sealed envelops and I got the medicals and approvals.
They definitely checked the IELTS certificate and marked 4 4 4 4 under all of my band score by a black fountain pen. Now I can't present it to anyone else.

staralihaider said:
I think they can ask again any documents on any time.

This is surprised that they never openend your degrees in HEC envelops.

Without opening the envelops how can they verify and scan the documents.?
:eek:

But you dont worry and be happy :) . Now you are safe.

Keep Pray.