+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jakram said:
Hi All,

This post is with reference to Program Assistant position interview (Level A-5) recently done at Chc Islamabad, can anyone share his experience or information for this.
My brother went for that, anticipating for +ve outcome, had a good interview, wonder how many posts are their and uptill when they will reply or they have same "parchi" system.

Thx!
Dont expect Chitti Chamri to be honest as they look from their soft words, they are worst amongst us, it is their system that doesnt permit them to go for currption otherwise you would find them ready anytime to sell their mothers even for a glass of vodka!

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
jakram said:
Hi All,

This post is with reference to Program Assistant position interview (Level A-5) recently done at Chc Islamabad, can anyone share his experience or information for this.
My brother went for that, anticipating for +ve outcome, had a good interview, wonder how many posts are their and uptill when they will reply or they have same "parchi" system.

Thx!
I am praying for your brother to get that job.
:D Then you will be bringing inside news to the forum.
Good luck

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
khalid h said:
I am praying for your brother to get that job.
:D Then you will be bringing inside news to the forum.
Good luck
Thanks Khalid Bhai for your profound wishes, but as Veva said they are very much unforeseeable, he is not too much optimistic for this post as one of desi chamri present at that interview made some attempts to poise the interview, I know him he never bog down and always hopeful like me for Canada immigration. :)

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
What is BF date? I am thinking of Caips too, what would be the process to apply and the length of time involved from a - z
Check the below Thread for BF'd.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-is-bfd-explained-t39705.0.html

I haven't applied for caips but I guess the below thread would help you:-
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/if-you-didnt-hear-anything-from-your-visa-office-caipsnotes-is-the-best-way-t58305.0.html

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
What is BF date? I am thinking of Caips too, what would be the process to apply and the length of time involved from a - z
I'm afraid caips would not be much helpful at this stage. Wait till cic ask for document updates.

AB212

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2010
Doc's Request.
27th April, 2010
AOR Received.
13th October, 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Waiting .... waiting ...
Med's Done....
Waiting .... waiting ...
Interview........
Waiting .... waiting ...
Passport Req..
Waiting .... waiting ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting .... waiting ...
LANDED..........
Waiting .... waiting ...
Hi everyone.

I am kinda new to this thread or forum thing. My parents have actually applied for the Canadian Immigration last year in March 2010. And we have recieved our 2nd AOR in October. I think it was 12th Oct 2010. We still havent gotten our medical. Although it was written on the letter that came that do not contact before 8 months. Our 8 months are over. And i just emailed them 2 days ago. But i didnt get any confirmation automated reply with in 24 hrs. Which makes me think, i have got the wrong e mail. Can anybody of you give me the inquiry email address. Will be helpfull. =)

Anyways, I just came across this thread and thought i'll join in. Since my mom and dad aren't the 'techy' people so, yeah.
Btw, I am from Pakistan =)

So add me in or something. :D

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Hi,

We have the same time lines as a matter of coincidence. I dropped them a mail few days back and received a standard reply saying to wait more etc.. u can check that in my last posts! their mail address is:

re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

welcome aboard the waiting cruise :)

AB212 said:
Hi everyone.

I am kinda new to this thread or forum thing. My parents have actually applied for the Canadian Immigration last year in March 2010. And we have recieved our 2nd AOR in October. I think it was 12th Oct 2010. We still havent gotten our medical. Although it was written on the letter that came that do not contact before 8 months. Our 8 months are over. And i just emailed them 2 days ago. But i didnt get any confirmation automated reply with in 24 hrs. Which makes me think, i have got the wrong e mail. Can anybody of you give me the inquiry email address. Will be helpfull. =)

Anyways, I just came across this thread and thought i'll join in. Since my mom and dad aren't the 'techy' people so, yeah.
Btw, I am from Pakistan =)

So add me in or something. :D

Scroot

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please Help :(

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-get-educational-documents-back-helpp-t71849.0.html

AB212

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2010
Doc's Request.
27th April, 2010
AOR Received.
13th October, 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Waiting .... waiting ...
Med's Done....
Waiting .... waiting ...
Interview........
Waiting .... waiting ...
Passport Req..
Waiting .... waiting ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting .... waiting ...
LANDED..........
Waiting .... waiting ...
MSMirza said:
Hi,

We have the same time lines as a matter of coincidence. I dropped them a mail few days back and received a standard reply saying to wait more etc.. u can check that in my last posts! their mail address is:

re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

welcome aboard the waiting cruise :)
Hey thank you for your reply. I just matched this email add with the one i sent it to. And its the same. So iv'e sent the email to the right address then. But then, why am I not getting any automated confirmation ?

Humph* We ve been waiting and its pretty annoying. =P And what makes it even more annoying, is that stupid load shedding, which is taking the juice out of everyone. Can't Canada move any faster!

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Scroot said:
Please Help :(

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-get-educational-documents-back-helpp-t71849.0.html
I've read your thread. If CIC sends back your originals at this stage when processing not yet started then your case would be automatically rejected. To fix the problem the best you should do is to ask some of your relative or friend at home to request the university officials for duplicate transcripts. To get the duplicate transcripts from Uni is not a big deal, only you should know the ways for it.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Its normal, i did not get an automated response either, received their reply after almost 13 days i think.
Hope for the best.

AB212 said:
Hey thank you for your reply. I just matched this email add with the one i sent it to. And its the same. So iv'e sent the email to the right address then. But then, why am I not getting any automated confirmation ?

Humph* We ve been waiting and its pretty annoying. =P And what makes it even more annoying, is that stupid load shedding, which is taking the juice out of everyone. Can't Canada move any faster!

creative73

Sep 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2009
Doc's Request.
18-10-2009
AOR Received.
11-02-2010
IELTS Request
18-10-09
File Transfer...
30-June -2010 to London (Withdrawn)
my timeline is as under

cat 4121
docs send to nova scotia 28 aug 09
1st aor 21 oct 09
full docs 12 feb 2010
second aor 30 feb 2010

present position: in process since jan 2011

medical : waiting
as per my consultant, expect medical request in july...

AB212

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2010
Doc's Request.
27th April, 2010
AOR Received.
13th October, 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Waiting .... waiting ...
Med's Done....
Waiting .... waiting ...
Interview........
Waiting .... waiting ...
Passport Req..
Waiting .... waiting ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting .... waiting ...
LANDED..........
Waiting .... waiting ...
Mine hasn't even changed to in-process yet. It still says RBVO. I mean people have got in-process even after us. That means, mine hasn't even started processing yet ! :eek:

This is sad :mad:

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
AB212 said:
Mine hasn't even changed to in-process yet. It still says RBVO. I mean people have got in-process even after us. That means, mine hasn't even started processing yet ! :eek:

This is sad :mad:
Absolutely no reason to be sad ,Inprocess is the most unreliable code ,target w'd be MR only .Relax and keep waiting we all will hear good news in mid-July .INSHA ALLAH