+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants - FSW Categoty (Simplified Application Rules) Before 02-2008

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
i sent an e-mail about updating the status of my job & contact details. i also asked about when my file will come into process; their reply was just a standard one & they ignored the question relating to processing of my application. Thay have not even updated my new contact details on e-cas. i e-mailed them in jan-10. but now i think i can ask of 36-42 month period over and no response.

cancon1

Feb 17, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Dream can & Farhan:

I have reached a conclusion that the only way forward for CIC is to stop immigration temporarily. I believe they have around a million or probably more applications in backlog in skilled category around the world. They need an average 150,000-165,000 skilled immigrants per year. If we assume that immigration is caped for the time being, and CIC brings in more staff, which starts processsing the baklog at full throtle, they can get rid of entire backlog in 4-5-6 years while taking in the required number of immigrants per year from the Pre Feb 27, 2008 lot.

Do u guys have any idea what the problem is? CIC introduced the Simplified Application Process with the intention to reduce backlog. But after Feb 27, 2008, Fast Track superceded Simplified Application rules. The strategy simply failed. CIC was bombarded with tons of new applications, and they simply bocked down in processing new ones. The old applicants could not be serverd, and Simplified Application candidates became the victims too. The advantage went to fast track people. CIC is doing it all with out any planning, vision to reduce back log problem.

As a matter of fact, all pre Feb 27 2008 applicants were deceived. There is a dichotomy in what they say and what they do. They are telling us: No False Documents, No Lies or you application would be rejected. Tell me what the hell they are doing.

cancon

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello cancon.....farhan///! i fully support ur comments about canadian immigration .our bad luck v r all trapped in since last 3 to 7 years ..nothing to do but just wait & wait can,t even plan as CHC is looking totally paralysed. what it will do when 1 is in canada? surely more difficulties......

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
cancon1 said:

I have reached a conclusion that the only way forward for CIC is to stop immigration temporarily. I believe they have around a million or probably more applications in backlog in skilled category around the world. They need an average 150,000-165,000 skilled immigrants per year. If we assume that immigration is caped for the time being, and CIC brings in more staff, which starts processsing the baklog at full throtle, they can get rid of entire backlog in 4-5-6 years while taking in the required number of immigrants per year from the Pre Feb 27, 2008 lot.

Do u guys have any idea what the problem is? CIC introduced the Simplified Application Process with the intention to reduce backlog. But after Feb 27, 2008, Fast Track superceded Simplified Application rules. The strategy simply failed. CIC was bombarded with tons of new applications, and they simply bocked down in processing new ones. The old applicants could not be serverd, and Simplified Application candidates became the victims too. The advantage went to fast track people. CIC is doing it all with out any planning, vision to reduce back log problem.

As a matter of fact, all pre Feb 27 2008 applicants were deceived. There is a dichotomy in what they say and what they do. They are telling us: No False Documents, No Lies or you application would be rejected. Tell me what the hell they are doing.

cancon

cancon
Hi, just visited trackitt.com today, now CHC ISB started issuing document up-date letters to Jan to Mar 2005 applicants, they are slow but at least moving on. I suppose with effect from April 10, 2010, CIO would be halting any application that is without proof of language proficiency (IELTS), hence may be they get some time to reduce back-log.... just good hopes.........

cancon1

Feb 17, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Farhan, Dream_Can:

Since I have no idea when my case will materialize, I have started working on option # 2. I am in late 20's, still single, and its time for me to get marry. So I have informed my parents to find a beautiful girl for me, who is settled either in Canada or Australia. One has to tie a knot one day so why not today. Any ways, I am actively looking. Don't wana waste 2-3 precious years waiting. Remember guys: I am not talking about Marriage of Convenience.

cancon

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
cancon1 said:

cancon
Good, I do agree with you. However, Immigration is also a source of revenue for Canada, taking into account the number of applicants against the numbers that are accepted plus the funds those that are accepted bring into the country.

"The Eagle has Landed"

cancon1

Feb 17, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Notice to applicants under the Economic Class (Skilled Workers, Entrepreneurs and Investors)

As of April 1, 2010, Economic applications from citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed in London, United Kingdom. If you live in Pakistan and are applying under this category, send your application to London and not to Islamabad.

The London office is a Regional Program Center.

Office Address: Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London

Mail Add: Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Mission Tel.: (44-20) 7258-6600
Immigration Recorded Information Tel.: (44-20) 7258-6699
Cancon1

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
cancon1 said:
Notice to applicants under the Economic Class (Skilled Workers, Entrepreneurs and Investors)

As of April 1, 2010, Economic applications from citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed in London, United Kingdom. If you live in Pakistan and are applying under this category, send your application to London and not to Islamabad.

The London office is a Regional Program Center.

Office Address: Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London

Mail Add: Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Mission Tel.: (44-20) 7258-6600
Immigration Recorded Information Tel.: (44-20) 7258-6699
Cancon1
What do u feel about it...... would it reduce the elapse time in our cases?

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
pharmacistfarhan said:
What do u feel about it...... would it reduce the elapse time in our cases?
NO, actually, I am of the opinion that their will be more delay and I think London Applicant's will get screwed up, taking into account that the London office not only takes care of the UK but the Middle East as well as some European countries.
London CHC has not been able to clear it's own *censored word* till today. Those candidates that were recently requested for documents update by London were asked to submit their documents to OTTAWA.
What a mess they seem to be in. One wonders, if they really know what they are doing?

"The Eagle has Landed"

toastymalik

Jan 10, 2009
Hi I am also a 2007 applicant from ISB and waiting eversince we got the last letter in jan 2009 regarding our consent in further processing of the case. My husband is the principal applicant in our case...we went to canada last summer to settle our son down who is studying in the university there...we are planning to again visit him next month inshAllah...it has been a very long process and my heart goes out to all those applicants who had been waiting since 2004 and 05 as well...we have been hearing stories about steps being taken to reduce the backlog but it is still very much there...all we can do is to wait and watch patiently...it is a very good forum and we should stick to each other...good luck to every one and best regards

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
By seeing the timeframe required for old cases ,it seems that we will be finalized i.e 2007 applicants in the year 2013. Pharmacistfarhan try to find out how many applicants are pending in the year 2005 , 2006 ,2007 respectively. This will give us some idea about our case

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
To Moon99,
I am the applicant of 2004 and still in Que , there is a long line of 2004 applicant.
noman

kashan55

Jul 4, 2010
cancon1 said:
Guyz:

Does some one know exactly about the date or month when Simplified Application Rule was intrdouced?

Cancon1
ya, simplified application rule was introduced from 1st September 2006. i applied on 2nd September 2006 but they returned my application due to reason that i left the one column blank. then i again sent the same on 05th October 2006.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
To everyone,
waiting for any progress in very old cases.
noman

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.