+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAFSO / APASE STRIKE RELATED CONTENT

goldy.sharma45

Star Member
Aug 9, 2010
PAFSO union are still adamant in saying that they will not resume to normalcy until and unless they are flexible on their terms , and article posted clearly reflects that arbitration is going to take longer time . So it's gonna be terrible situation for people who submitted their PPT's and we don't know when this tussle will end

rohitchaudhary1976 said:
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/07/23/federal_government_agrees_to_binding_arbitration_with_foreign_service_workers.html

deepakchauhan

Jul 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
IN HANDS OF PAFSO
LANDED..........
IN HANDS OF GOD
Friends kindly explain why is it mentioned in the article that ottawa has accepted the arbitration. Is toronto not involved or the HO is based there.

If I have applied from Delhi high commission for PR the delay would be for entire Canada na..

Jack_Sulley

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-2010
Nomination.....
03-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Request
02-2013
Med's Done....
03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-2014
LANDED..........
12-2014
PAFSO is real unprofessional with the work. They dont want to back to work until they get some assurance of arbitration from government. This means they dont care whatever happens to applicants, economy or loss to their own nation. For $3000 hike they made a shitt of it. Till now, I was thinking that they are being penalized by government but, with this attitude I feel they are real unprofessional.

The worst part is, they have shut off their facebook page as all the applicants where putting comments against them after 24 July 2013 as they made the comment that their strike will continue.

PAFSO were suggesting everyone to tweet tony clement and others to make a hype of the situation and once their job is half done and people started questioning them or started reacting as the strike is on, they shut the facebook page. They used applicants and now they dont want to reply when the strike is getting over.

www.facebook.com/pafsoapase

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
deepakchauhan said:
Friends kindly explain why is it mentioned in the article that ottawa has accepted the arbitration. Is toronto not involved or the HO is based there.

If I have applied from Delhi high commission for PR the delay would be for entire Canada na..
VOs outside canada is badly affected due to this strike... In this case PR files are delayed, once it transffered to local VOs for processing.

nvln

Mar 14, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
Jack_Sulley said:
PAFSO is real unprofessional with the work. They dont want to back to work until they get some assurance of arbitration from government. This means they dont care whatever happens to applicants, economy or loss to their own nation. For $3000 hike they made a *censored word*t of it. Till now, I was thinking that they are being penalized by government but, with this attitude I feel they are real unprofessional.

The worst part is, they have shut off their facebook page as all the applicants where putting comments against them after 24 July 2013 as they made the comment that their strike will continue.

PAFSO were suggesting everyone to tweet tony clement and others to make a hype of the situation and once their job is half done and people started questioning them or started reacting as the strike is on, they shut the facebook page. They used applicants and now they dont want to reply when the strike is getting over.

www.facebook.com/pafsoapase
Yep. The Facebook Page of PAFSO Apase is no longer accessible. Just tried it.

The Strike hits all of us real bad. So many plans all under abeyance.....so bad....innocent people are paying the price!!!

natasha963

May 8, 2011
Markham Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25th Apr 2014
LANDED..........
25th May 2014
Latest Update

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2013/07/26/pol-foreign-service-workers-arbitration.html

Maybe this will result in waiting for another few weeks. However, lets see what happens next week, complete withdrawal of all immigration services is better than partial withdrawal. This should at last force tc and his govt to surrender to pafso's demands at the earliest.
Achha hai, if strike is to continue one way or another, this is the right way. Why should only those people face inconvenience who are waiting for pr, let everybody face it as this would put entire responsibility on tc.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Effective Monday, in order to persuade the Government that binding arbitration remains the responsible way forward to resolve our dispute, PAFSO members will withdraw all services until further notice at Canada’s fifteen largest visa processing centres abroad: Abu Dhabi, Ankara, Beijing, Cairo, Delhi/Chandigarh, Hong Kong, London, Manila, Mexico City, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Sao Paulo, and Shanghai.

http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=159

goldy.sharma45

Star Member
Aug 9, 2010
Both parties are locking their horns ardently , it's like Win-Win situation for PAFSO and at this stage they are least concerned about any loss to their nation and economy and most importantly the people ( including PR applicants,Student's & Visitors) who are badly suffering becoz of this what we call egoistic clash on both sides . But things turns out to favorable in some way becoz previously PAFSO were running tortoise move now they are in full swing by completely stopping their services . Now the Government had to take some concrete action to end this ongoing tussle . Let's wait and watch !!!!!

terki said:
Effective Monday, in order to persuade the Government that binding arbitration remains the responsible way forward to resolve our dispute, PAFSO members will withdraw all services until further notice at Canada's fifteen largest visa processing centres abroad: Abu Dhabi, Ankara, Beijing, Cairo, Delhi/Chandigarh, Hong Kong, London, Manila, Mexico City, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Sao Paulo, and Shanghai.

http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=159

Django Unchained

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Med's Request
03-2013
Med's Done....
03-2013
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-2014
i wish we could do something. And i know like me many families are affected due to this strike action. I myself waiting for more than 6 long years, sacrificed so many things in personal and professional life beacuse of my dream to move to live in canada. But now at mercy of pafso.
Cannt we get together as 1 mass and do something, as alone I am nothing but together we can b strength.
Dont know how it may work but may b they take quick decision.

goldy.sharma45

Star Member
Aug 9, 2010
Logically speaking , we can't do anything except wait my dear . Even if we form a group and write them either to PAFSO or Government by explaining the agonies we are sufferings , i am sure they will remain deaf and dumb . Only the Government can tackle with this situation by providing some better solution that would ease PAFSO union .

Django Unchained said:
i wish we could do something. And i know like me many families are affected due to this strike action. I myself waiting for more than 6 long years, sacrificed so many things in personal and professional life beacuse of my dream to move to live in canada. But now at mercy of pafso.
Cannt we get together as 1 mass and do something, as alone I am nothing but together we can b strength.

natasha963

May 8, 2011
Markham Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25th Apr 2014
LANDED..........
25th May 2014
Django Unchained said:
We can all flood tony clement's inbox with mail complaining about the inconvenience canadian dreams hv caused us and the fact that Australia has become a far better option than canada because of the immigration system in canada. 300 mails in his inbox for sure will make him think something in sm direction. I along with 4 others are going to do that today. Who is posting tony's email?

Django Unchained

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Med's Request
03-2013
Med's Done....
03-2013
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-2014
natasha963 said:
We can all flood tony clement's inbox with mail complaining about the inconvenience canadian dreams hv caused us and the fact that Australia has become a far better option than canada because of the immigration system in canada. 300 mails in his inbox for sure will make him think something in sm direction. I along with 4 others are going to do that today. Who is posting tony's email?
Natasha, do u think that writting email will solve our problem.... I doubt. As he may not even read our emails & delete.
I think, working out publically, networking or using media will only help. As the name & reputation of Canada is already affected. however nobody there is listening to us as we are all writting or communicating with them in isolation.

mubu

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 March 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application score 7.5
Med's Request
6 September 2012
Med's Done....
8 September 2012 , Remedicals done on 3`rd May2014
Interview........
Interview call from NDVO on October 23`rd2012
Passport Req..
6 September 2012 , 8`th May 2014 passports submited after remedicals along with the passports for the New born
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah..soon!!!!!!!!
LANDED..........
Soon after visa arrival
Passports are in NDVO since 10 months after our MEDICALS done on September 8`th 2012 . HOOOOO MY GOD OUR MEDICALS EXPIRES ON NEXT MONTH ie:- 8`th september 2013 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

umerafzaal12

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
Doc's Request.
23-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application.
File Transfer...
In Process 04-03-2011
Med's Request
2-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-2012 MR received line on December 2012.
Interview........
NO
Is this strike only effecting tourists and students? or delaying processing of applications for people who have applied as Federal Skilled Workers and are close to getting PPR1?

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
mubu said:
Passports are in NDVO since 10 months after our MEDICALS done on September 8`th 2012 . HOOOOO MY GOD OUR MEDICALS EXPIRES ON NEXT MONTH ie:- 8`th september 2013 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sad to hear but just keep your tickets (i mean booking window open) and bag ready just in case...., i pray that you get your passport now than on last day....this waiting really sucks....