+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Owning a business while submitting documents for QSW make any effect ?

ammarraja

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am Software Engineer and got 3 years of experience and even i am currently doing a job but in part times i run my export business and my Company which is Private Limited is registered with Govt. departments.
Now i want to submit my application as QSW category because i don't have money to invest in Quebec so i prefer to go Quebec this way.
Please tell me what if i mentioned my business activities in documents of Quebec Immigration ?
If it will make any harm for me to show them that i also run a business besides working ?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ammarraja said:
I am Software Engineer and got 3 years of experience and even i am currently doing a job but in part times i run my export business and my Company which is Private Limited is registered with Govt. departments.
Now i want to submit my application as QSW category because i don't have money to invest in Quebec so i prefer to go Quebec this way.
Please tell me what if i mentioned my business activities in documents of Quebec Immigration ?
If it will make any harm for me to show them that i also run a business besides working ?
No harm.