+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overstayed in Uk , applying from Pakistan

Bilalsaghir

Star Member
May 24, 2017
No - there is no option to get rid of this. A name change won't fix anything. A name change will be discovered in background checks along with your past immigration history. Your ONLY option is to fully disclose your immigration history in your PR application. Again, if you fail to fully disclose your immigration history - you will be refused and banned from Canada for five years.

If you really do not wish to disclose your past immigration history, then the solution is to forget about immigrating to Canada.
Ok thanks a lot

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks you Scylla . Is there any option to get rid of this . I know it's a difficult but you know every difficulty has a solution. If I change my name on passport. What do you think about it ?
You are asking if you can get away with committing immigration fraud. This forum is not the place for you.

fsiddiqui

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Thanks you Scylla . Is there any option to get rid of this . I know it's a difficult but you know every difficulty has a solution. If I change my name on passport. What do you think about it ?
If you lie, or try to deceive them in any way, they WILL find out and you will be refused and banned from Canada for 5 years. Always tell them the truth.

Also, tell your wife. Don't build a relationship on lies. Plus, if you ever get interviewed and they ask her about your past and she doesn't know, it could cause problems.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Keep in mind, that even if you managed to keep the information from them, they can, at a later date, even after you receive PR status or citizenship, revoke both and deport you from Canada for misrepresentation (and that the bright side...they could prosecute and send you to prison for fraud too, and then deport you). It’ll all come back and catch up to you in the end if you lie.

Bilalsaghir

Star Member
May 24, 2017
If you lie, or try to deceive them in any way, they WILL find out and you will be refused and banned from Canada for 5 years. Always tell them the truth.

Also, tell your wife. Don't build a relationship on lies. Plus, if you ever get interviewed and they ask her about your past and she doesn't know, it could cause problems.
Thanks bro, are you from Pakistan?