+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Please after your spouse was asked for medical exams, what followed next? Am curious to know because since I added my spouse to my PR application, IRCC haven't sent me a confirmation or even updated myCIC account. Am not sure when they will ask for her medical exams. I added her since April 2021. Its frustrating
It basically depends on the VO processing her application. If it is a busy office, that would take a bit longer. If not, you would hear from them the soonest. Good luck!

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Same question submitted my file on 28th april no reply yet not even receiving
Same here. Submitted my overseas Spouse documents since April 28th. Till now no response but when I call, they keep saying "we can confirm that we have received your documents in our file and we are working on it. When I asked why its not reflecting in myCIC account, they said it is due to delay because of Corona and shortage of staff that It will reflect soon. These guys are so tiring

cibok005

Jan 15, 2021
Hi everyone
anyone here from Dakar VO, my file was transferred to the VO in NOV 2020, since then, I haven't had any response from them and no replies to my webform or email contact.
anyone with any recent update from Dakar VO
???????????.
at this point I don't even know if Dakar VO is working

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Actually it can be very frustrating. Since December 2019, am still thinking what CPC Mississauga is doing. Till now, the only thing I can say they have achieved is that I passed medical April 2021. A day after passing medical, IRCC called me to ask me whether they should land me or I want to submit my wife's add-on so that both will come out because they are almost done. I replied that I want both of us and then I added her the next day. Till now, anytime I call them, they keep saying that 'we haven't started background yet, eligibility is under review and they will let me know when they start".

How come they called me to tell me that they are almost done with my processing and yet, its only Medical that I have passed?

Meanwhile, its past a month now that I added my wife and no update in MyCIC account yet.

In other not to be overwhelmed, I have left them to do their thing whenever they finish, its ok for me. Afterall, one of my friend have hit 100% in his status bar since 2 months ago and he applied since May 2019 and yet IRCC keep telling him that everything passed but they have not started security check.

Whenever he ask if their is anybody he can complain to, they just tell him to relax because it only depend on the VO.

Its crazy and silly. 2 years down the line nothing done whereas the new esential workers that was started by December 2020 have started getting their PR.

• Angry
Reactions: imadeddin

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Just want to share my spouse timeline. Documents requested 15dec 2020,
2) medical request feb 2021
3) pre arrival april 16
4) passprt request 3june
Singapore visaoffice
My wife:
1. Submission of docs may 25
2. Resend all docs by email may 29
3. Pre arrival letter may 30
4. Medical request June 1
5. Medical received June 4
What is next and when I dont know?
Cairo VO

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hi there,

My dependants documents,
Documentw requested 14 Nov 2020
Medical 18 Nov 2020
Sent all documents 22 Nov 2020.
December 26 , 2020 got pre-arrival letter
9 January 2021 Biometric request and done.

Since couple times wrote, got email that there were problem with kid medical on the system .there were 2 medical request with 2 different Ime numbers which one of them was filled another one was on the the system as a request. Thanks friends i could follow that and raise the problem to be solved. After long email forwarding got email that they will contact Ankara about issue.

After that couple times wrote email askind update same automatic mail that after reviewing all documents visa request will be asked

Last time simple 2 times emailed them asking simple medical update got no asnwer.

Visa office is Ankara.

The last point is visa pasport requedt but keep waiting and dont know when will be one week or 1 months even worth ssenario 1 year. After Covid 19 thing from the world where we will could expect everything.

Is there anyone from ankara VO?
Bring some hope here with your good news.

Reactions: KatbiyaNazi