+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
He is dependent outCanada. Canada immigration asked us transfer his aplication to Viena because they are reasonable process his aplication. We send by DHL 8 May and they received 11 May. And we got email 14 May that they start process his aplication and they asked medical exam. Today we got pre arrival letter. Next Monday he will go for medical exam.
Its extremely fast, congratulations, may i ask where are u from?

Reactions: Ilaha

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
Does anybody here have dependants processed in Ankara? I sent the documents they asked on 11 April but haven't heard anything since then. I asked them whether they got the documents or not but they said I should check the website but I can't link the application and on eCAS there is nothing regarding the documents.

cet

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Does anybody here have dependants processed in Ankara? I sent the documents they asked on 11 April but haven't heard anything since then. I asked them whether they got the documents or not but they said I should check the website but I can't link the application and on eCAS there is nothing regarding the documents.
I have.
I have also sent documents at the end of April. Turkey has 17 days lockdown due to covid. So they have just started. No news...

Reactions: Armen0

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Ankara VO requested my wife proof of our relationship on Monday this week. And we have prepared sent them last night. Anybody knows the same thing happened to you. December 2020 my spouse sent her application to Ankara VO

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Ankara VO requested my wife proof of our relationship on Monday this week. And we have prepared sent them last night. Anybody knows the same thing happened to you. December 2020 my spouse sent her application to Ankara VO
@Onetv1, how I wish I had answers to your question.....However, did you previously received AIP or Pre-Arrival letter? if you did, I don't see why they should request for proof of relationship.

I wish you all the best

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
@Onetv1, how I wish I had answers to your question.....However, did you previously received AIP or Pre-Arrival letter? if you did, I don't see why they should request for proof of relationship.

I wish you all the best
I am a PR my spouse haven’t received pre-arrival or AIP yet. We don’t have kid and I don’t really know why they have requested all this stuff. Thanks for the reply

Reactions: Jahlove2000

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hi there. Sent document 2 Nov 2020.
Last timw Jan 2021 they asked to submit biometric since then nothing heard. I hope after lockdown and all these vaccine thing everything gonna work very fast.

Reactions: Armen0