+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

hadeel_1986

Star Member
May 19, 2019
They asked all these proofs even we are married since 21 years and have three kids in back home
It doesn’t matter. We are new marriage and they don’t ask to provide with chat history or phone log, I am not sure if they ask later

Last edited:

Hunarnamiq

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Canada
App. Filed.......
9 feb 2018
Anyone has new regarding overseas family in Ankara VO?
they ask for family additional forms after I pass AIP,
Anyone know average time for processing family application?

hadeel_1986

Star Member
May 19, 2019
Anyone has new regarding overseas family in Ankara VO?
they ask for family additional forms after I pass AIP,
Anyone know average time for processing family application?
What’s AIP ???
The processing time should be between 4-6 months but no guaranty, I passed 6 months and still waiting

Last edited:

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
What’s AIP ???
The processing time should be between 4-6 months but no guaranty, I passed 6 months and still waiting
AIP = Approval In Principle , it’s when the main applicant received a letter from IRCC stating that he/she meet the permanent residence eligibility requirements

Maverick _Khan

Feb 10, 2019
Hello everyone !!
My father's refugee claim was accepted in oct 2016 and was granted PR in feb 2018 now my father said LONDON office wants the document of my mother.brother & sister (National ID Copies,Pictures,Police Character Certificate,proof of relationship etc).
Now i am confused what does it means? Is our family are accepted for immigration if yes then how much it will take time to process our info or if not accepted then what will happen next... PLEASE HELP

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hello everyone !!
My father's refugee claim was accepted in oct 2016 and was granted PR in feb 2018 now my father said LONDON office wants the document of my mother.brother & sister (National ID Copies,Pictures,Police Character Certificate,proof of relationship etc).
Now i am confused what does it means? Is our family are accepted for immigration if yes then how much it will take time to process our info or if not accepted then what will happen next... PLEASE HELP
They are not accepted yet but their applications start process and VO will start validate the relationship and background checking , Usually this process takes around 6 months more/less depends on the case and VO , good luck and hope your family join your father soon :)