+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overnight transit at Frankfurt / Paris / Amsterdam?

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
Does anyone know if overnight transits are permitted for Indian nationals? It appears as though they’re not allowed at Frankfurt airport , however I can’t find any information for either Paris or Amsterdam,
I just don’t want to be turned away for having a lengthy layover ;p

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Does anyone know if overnight transits are permitted for Indian nationals? It appears as though they’re not allowed at Frankfurt airport , however I can’t find any information for either Paris or Amsterdam,
I just don’t want to be turned away for having a lengthy layover ;p
Best is to email your boarding carrier concerning the rules as restrictions are changing by the minute.

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
I spoke to the airlines, airports and also consulates - they say it might be allowed but the final decision will be made by the check-in agent at the desk

Sblue

May 19, 2021
I spoke to the airlines, airports and also consulates - they say it might be allowed but the final decision will be made by the check-in agent at the desk
Surprised they are saying its in the hands of check in agent. They can refuse travel on lack or suspicious documents but not this. This is a set rule, however currently all borders are going through restriction changes etc maybe thats the reason.
Check your documentation or restrictions on www.travelsoc.aero

Reactions: DevSB