+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overlapping and huge personal work history

Kaait

Jun 23, 2019
Hi,

For express entry with Canadian Experience Class I am encountering many concerns, primarily:

a)
I have so many transfers from one job to another and then back and forth, from 2016-2019, it’s almost 5-6 different jobs, overlapping with studies and each other at the same times, due to some jobs not promising hours, and some of these were casual jobs. The same is with studies, due to course seats full at one college, I had transferred credit from 3 different colleges.

I will really appreciate, if someone can help how to best address this, I am aware that every detail should be disclosed in express entry profile, but would welcome if someone can provide different insight into addressing this, to avoid any problem in my assessment by the profile officer.

b)
I have two different job letters at different timelines during job. The one with duties falling under NOC A, which i primarily used in express entry has an ITA issued, the other letter issued when my duties were changed to NOC B, issued at the end of my job period with company. Can I still use the letter issued earlier with NOC A, with which the ITA was issued.

Kindly help with the request.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
List all workplace and colleges you work/studied during the period of time. What's your problem?

Kaait

Jun 23, 2019
The problem is that the work history has many transfers from one job to another during studies. And some of the jobs were for one month, a week and 6 months etc. and two jobs done at the same duration. I am afraid that the office will be annoyed when looking at work history like that.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's not uncommon for anyone to get multiple jobs and being part time students in multiple accredited institutions in a period of time.

Reactions: YVR123 and Kaait

Atchu

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hi @steaky ,

Can someone continue their full-time job in their home country and start attending full-time enrolled program (in Canada) that is moved to online due to covid restrictions.
What are the complications that may arise due to this overlapping while applying for Pgwp and pr ?
Please advise.

With Regards,

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @steaky ,

Can someone continue their full-time job in their home country and start attending full-time enrolled program (in Canada) that is moved to online due to covid restrictions.
What are the complications that may arise due to this overlapping while applying for Pgwp and pr ?
Please advise.

With Regards,
Do not know any complication about the two, but you can try if you can continue to do both.

Reactions: Atchu

Atchu

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Do not know any complication about the two, but you can try if you can continue to do both.
Thanks @steaky for a quick reply.
whether points will be awarded for both work and study in programs under express entry ? If not, which one would be deducted and how. Any thoughts...