+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Our timeline.... for Calgary

Feb2012

Jan 19, 2013
RQ is Residential Questionair which I hope you won't get it.
It is like submitting again the whole application with an updated date but without paying fees. You only pay TIME though. ;) ;)

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Feb2012 said:
RQ is Residential Questionair which I hope you won't get it.
It is like submitting again the whole application with an updated date but without paying fees. You only pay TIME though. ;) ;)
Yeah but with an indefinite (undisclosed) period of waiting.

twototango

Apr 10, 2013
solinga said:
My timeline is the same as layyah, except I first sent the application June 2011, and I took test (10:30pm) and oath (1:30pm) February 5, 2013.
What if you didn't pass the test? Was CIC sure that you would be able to pass the test?

Eliza81

Jan 6, 2013
egyo said:
They usually say so but you can get the notice to do the test in a week or my be less! All the best
Thanks, but our documents are in Calgary since April 4 th..so already 4 weeks:)

justmeinyyc

Jan 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eliza81 said:
Not yet:( My online status is still "in process". Today I called the immigration office and they told my that my documents is in Calgary office so I have to wait to call me for the test. They mentioned that waiting time could be up to 9 months:(( Is that true??
I called CIC today and they said my file was transferred to Calgary on April 2nd...I sure hope it's not a 9 month wait, but if it is this whole process would have taken me 24 months from start to finish. Bang on identical to CIC's timeline. :(