+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottowa timeline asking share

Liutao82

Dec 4, 2015
I had my test sep10,past 18/20. Talked to the officer 3 mins. He said everything is perfect. Waiting for couple months to the ceremony. But since now still shows in process, what about anyone thinks? Is it possible I will get RQ or what ?
Thanks for sharing !!
I sended applications on feb14 2015

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liutao82 said:
I had my test sep10,past 18/20. Talked to the officer 3 mins. He said everything is perfect. Waiting for couple months to the ceremony. But since now still shows in process, what about anyone thinks? Is it possible I will get RQ or what ?
Thanks for sharing !!
decision made in ecas?

ROMA_1

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Liutao82 said:
Thanks for sharing !!
When did you apply?

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liutao82 said:
Anyone any ideas?
People are asking you questions and do not reply to them, how can you expect to be provided information if you don't give info yourself?

ottawanboy

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krohmal said:
decision made in ecas?
Hey Krohmal,

Is your local office Ottawa? I'm asking because there's no ceremony listed on December 17th in Ottawa. Thanks.

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ottawanboy said:
Hey Krohmal,

Is your local office Ottawa? I'm asking because there's no ceremony listed on December 17th in Ottawa. Thanks.
That's right, it's not Ottawa, yet Montreal

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liutao82 said:
Show in process after 3months ecase
You can either:
1) Order ATIP https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
or
2) contact your Member of Parliament http://www.parl.gc.ca/parlinfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?Menu=HOC
In 1) you will wait 30 calendar days and will get near 40 pages of detailed report
In 2) you may get an answer much faster and even more detailed (in my case I got the info that I passed security check, result of which wasn't reflected in ATIP report). However, after the elections which took place not so long ago, many MP's still haven't constituency addresses (and phones), so try to contact them in person may be useless (as well as by email)

FOMARK

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
krohmal said:
You can either:
1) Order ATIP https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
or
2) contact your Member of Parliament http://www.parl.gc.ca/parlinfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?Menu=HOC
In 1) you will wait 30 calendar days and will get near 40 pages of detailed report
In 2) you may get an answer much faster and even more detailed (in my case I got the info that I passed security check, result of which wasn't reflected in ATIP report). However, after the elections which took place not so long ago, many MP's still haven't constituency addresses (and phones), so try to contact them in person may be useless (as well as by email)
In which step could we ask help from MP. I received FP after test on Nov. 16 and submitted on Nov.17 and already was received by CIC. After that i don't any thing about DM or oath time.

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's up to you. Of course, the nature of the answer depends on MP (to help you or to skip your request), however if not to ask, you will never know for sure how it could contribute for you case. In my situation, the outdated criminality check was rescheduled and I got an invite soon.

FOMARK

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
krohmal said:
That's up to you. Of course, the nature of the answer depends on MP (to help you or to skip your request), however if not to ask, you will never know for sure how it could contribute for you case. In my situation, the outdated criminality check was rescheduled and I got an invite soon.
Thanks a lot for reply. What i mean, if i asked MP now while i submitted my FO (only one month ago), he would help me to figure out my application progress or CIC would tell him that I am still within normal processing time?

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FOMARK said:
Thanks a lot for reply. What i mean, if i asked MP now while i submitted my FO (only one month ago), he would help me to figure out my application progress or CIC would tell him that I am still within normal processing time?
look, directly saying: you ask MP => MP asks CIC => CIC responds and records this request. Even if your case is within normal processing time, the MP request usually moves forward the hidden aspects of your case. My file was within normal proc. time (36 months for RQ) and I should have waited long and long time because my criminality check was overdue for 2 months and the other one wasn't submitted (stuck). I asked through MP - CIC said everything is ok, wait => I ordered ATIP => Atip showed that the next day after MP called, CIC issued a new criminality check = my file progressed.