+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Has anyone with an AOR date of Feb 20th received the PPR email? My last update was March 7th, when my application moved to IP2. I contacted CIC last week and got a vague response, starting off with: "I am pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed". This vague message has left me trying to decipher every sentence. :( What does it really mean??? Is it a good sign or a bad one or nothing really because the process hasn't really begun? I've no clue. I had also asked what stage it was in, but that was not answered. I keep checking my email, but nothing. :(
My timeline is below:
AOR 2/20/18
IP1 3/1/2018
IP2 3/7/2018
waiting for the golden email...

Hello

Your case seems to go very fast ! I think its a matter of a week for security check then PPR !

Just chill the best is coming :)

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Just called up CIC this morning. They said my background check has been cleared. My ADR has been reviewed and accepted and my police clearance has been done . When I asked regarding my visa office they said the file is still at CPC Ottawa and they are not aware on when it would be transferred to visa office. I'm a CEC inland applicant. AOR March 18 th and according to my online profile the status is We are processing your background check. Guys is this normal?? Any idea how long it would take for my file to be transferred to the visa office.

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
Hi all, My AOR - 30th March, Med Passes- 10th April & still in the IP1 stage since 11th April. My passport has been renewed. I assumed my CPC is Ottawa as I reside in US. So I raise the CSE, web form with the option that my application has been sent to Canada. I didn't select the option that it has been submitted outside Canada. Just wanted to know if I did right.

vishu2010

Mar 2, 2018
@ everyone

I recently got a PPR. I live in the US. However, I'm having difficulty with shipping as I was asked to send my documents to PO Box 8781 STN T CSC Ottawa ON K1G 5B3 :

UPS dosen't send to PO Boxes So USPS is the only option to send the docs. However they don't generate return labels as us stamps dont work in Canada.

I'm confused how to handle this situation. Any ideas?

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
Hello All,
I have been stuck in IP1 from January 19th, 2018.
Can anyone who is stuck in IP1 and ordered GCMS, let me know what does it say in regards to the status.
I ordered mine last week. But, I'm curious as to what I can expect.

My Timeline:
AOR: 3rd Jan 2018
MEP: 18th Jan
ADR1: 18th Jan - FBI PCC - uploaded on 20th Jan
IP1: 19th Jan
Background: we are processing your application....we will let you know when we start your BG check

thank you for your time.
Hi ,
I wonder why did they aak you for FBI PCC? I am assuming you had uploaded the one while sending the application.

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
@ everyone

I recently got a PPR. I live in the US. However, I'm having difficulty with shipping as I was asked to send my documents to PO Box 8781 STN T CSC Ottawa ON K1G 5B3 :

UPS dosen't send to PO Boxes So USPS is the only option to send the docs. However they don't generate return labels as us stamps dont work in Canada.

I'm confused how to handle this situation. Any ideas?
How about Fedex?

Bumble123

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Hi Guys,
I recieved an email from CIC confirming that my file is in CPC Sydney NS. Since I applied from USA I had assumed that my CPC would be Ottawa. Now I am concerned. Does anyone as any idea what happens in CPC and what is the processing time of NS visa office?

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi Guys,
I recieved an email from CIC confirming that my file is in CPC Sydney NS. Since I applied from USA I had assumed that my CPC would be Ottawa. Now I am concerned. Does anyone as any idea what happens in CPC and what is the processing time of NS visa office?
All US applications are not processed at Ottowa nowdays. Some are sent to Sydney or Montreal as well. I guess it's a recent change.

Qc_full

Apr 18, 2018
good day all
I got multiple ADR request and i need to upload them on my GC KEY. please do i have to upload all before i electronically sign? because when i just upload it says UPLOADED BUT NOT SUBMITTED TO IRCC

can i sign even when i have not uploaded all the documents?

thank you

Bumble123

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
No Idea. This is all too new. Maybe someone who received PPR from non-Ottowa offices can weigh in.
Thanks. The thing is not many people on the immitracker put their visa office this may be because majority of them don't know about it so it is hard to track the average times of each visa office. Anyways thanks a lot for the reply.

Bumble123

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Please Advice!!!!

I am really confused. I called IRCC on the phone number (613) 944-4000 for several times from google hangouts and the first time i called the agent said that some other department handles these inquiries and she cannot give me their no. as i was not calling from Canada. I tried again and the agent said she will connect me to the correct department and the call got disconnected. Since then when ever I am trying to call I get the msg that I cannot call on this toll free number from my country (I am calling from USA) but I did get through the first two times.
The Second number which people called and have said that they were able to talk to an agent is (888) 242- 2100 , it says the call cannot get through and that I need to check the no. I have dialed. So I don't know what to do . Has anyone contacted the IRCC can you please let me know the correct way or what menu options to press to get to the right agent.
Thanks!