+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

Here's what I got back from CPC today: "The final eligibility assessment has not yet been made." - What does that mean? I know it means eligibility is not passed yet, but does it imply "recommended pass"?

Reactions: Susana0928

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Here's what I got back from CPC today: "The final eligibility assessment has not yet been made." - What does that mean? I know it means eligibility is not passed yet, but does it imply "recommended pass"?
You got it from calling them?

Oh saw your post in another thread. No idea if it imples "recommended pass" hope it does!

Reactions: 8494193

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I emailed them. Kept getting blocked by high calling volume.
That's lucky of you to get some solid status update from them. They usually give very template-style response.

I'm wondering if it's due to the wording you used, which made the agent happy. :)

Reactions: 8494193

That's lucky of you to get some solid status update from them. They usually give very template-style response.

I'm wondering if it's due to the wording you used, which made the agent happy. :)
LOL. I have also always gotten a generic response. Though this last one is also pretty generic - it says exactly what the online account says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." ;)

Reactions: summerxx

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
yikes, I tried to call cic. I was put on hold for 45 mins before the holding music stopped. I got excited and thought finally I could talk to an agent. but.... after a few doo-doo-doo sound, I got hung up, :confused:

yikes, I tried to call cic. I was put on hold for 45 mins before the holding music stopped. I got excited and thought finally I could talk to an agent. but.... after a few doo-doo-doo sound, I got hung up, :confused:
Second time's the charm ;) Good luck on your next try. On a related note, any movement for you recently?

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I just called CIC again. finally got to speak to an agent. She was patient but saying she's not aware of what is Criminality or Security check (say what?)
She insisted that online status will change when any part of background check is done. I hope she got this part right!

martin89

Feb 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello Everyone ,

Got confirmation today my application is at Ottawa. Posting my timeline here:

Aor Oct 22
Medical passed same day.
Ip2 jan 13
Medical Resilts are being reviewed Feb 21 (Since its passed 10 months)
Meical passed again Feb 23.
Still no PPR
GCMS notes ordered March 10, 2018.

Last Email reply from ottawa- "Your application is still being processed, no approval yet."

Hope you all have a speedy PPR

Reactions: sidroy09

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hello Fellow,

I had an update on my account today, my medical status moved from : you passed medical exam to : you dont need medical exams. My medicals expired on march 11th

Do that mean that they extented or just willing to ask fo medicals redo??

Thanks

Hello Fellow,

I had an update on my account today, my medical status moved from : you passed medical exam to : you dont need medical exams. My medicals expired on march 11th

Do that mean that they extented or just willing to ask fo medicals redo??

Thanks
They will most likely ask for a redo of the medicals.

Thanks was thinking that if so they will ask directly like medial required or somthing similar instead of you do not need medial exams
I would anticipate an ADR. But I'd rather someone who has gone through this respond :)