+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
And don't see any OATH dates for Ottawa updated this week unlike other locations :(
I think it can change anytime. We have seen in past that they randomly add dates sometime. Like March 17th was not there on the page initially but few Ottawa folks got the Oath date in their tracker and later the ceremony date was updated for in-person ceremony date of 17th March.

Reactions: senhari2005

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Does ECAS show anything if Oath is in progress/has been scheduled after ECAS has DM, or we have to just follow tracker after DM?
Want to stop checking both multiple times a day if anyone knows :)

MilkDud

Mar 22, 2023
I applied for my application on July 2020, and got everything completed except citizenship ceremony, got my AOR on January 2021, finished my test online on January 2022, and they asked to get fingerprints twice for background check because the first one already expired, I'm not sure how long this will take. When i called them they were like since we asked for your fingerprints it means you don't follow the regular schedule so 24 months doesn't apply to you, and when messaged them i got this basically:
Verified information, application is in process, and Covid 19 disruptions are causing delays.

ExLeo777

Star Member
Dec 19, 2022
Gatineau
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Yes one step slowly and every steps slowly
Ce est la Canada!
I applied for my application on July 2020, and got everything completed except citizenship ceremony, got my AOR on January 2021, finished my test online on January 2022, and they asked to get fingerprints twice for background check because the first one already expired, I'm not sure how long this will take. When i called them they were like since we asked for your fingerprints it means you don't follow the regular schedule so 24 months doesn't apply to you, and when messaged them i got this basically:
Verified information, application is in process, and Covid 19 disruptions are causing delays.