Med's Done....
APRIL 2011
Passport Req..
02-FEB-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
SOON
Hi, im back again and just want to ask questions hope you could help me on this. I was denied due to my wife did not declare before landing that we live together for 2 years. We filed an appeal but fortunately it was also denied. Both my wife and i accepted it though it was difficult and saddening on us. honestly it was an honest mistake because my country (Philippines)do not recognize live-in or common law. so she did not understand this before. The good news on this is that me and my wife made our relationship more stronger. But unfortunately to my step daughter she was devastated and unhappy for what happen because she really wanted to have a complete family and a father figure on her side. Her studies is affected and also her attitude became so different that she wanted to be alone always. We were sad about this. Now were looking on other options.

Now my wife and i were thinking of other ways for me to go to go canada. What we plan is to find an employer or apply as skilled worker. Can you give me advice on this? Also what is provincial nominee program? What are other ways for me to go to Canada?

Thanks a lot in advance. May god bless you all