+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original passport requested - applied for TRV (wife of PR)

BenA105

Star Member
Dec 10, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks,

My wife and I are currently in the process of spousal sponsorship. I'm a PR, living in Vancouver, my wife is Armenian, living there.

Anyway, we've applied for a Temporary Residence Visa online so she can visit me here. In her MyCIC account, we just received a message with a letter attached asking my wife to submit her passport:

"This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application."

Does this mean they're giving her a visitors visa?! We already possess a ten year multiple entry visa for the USA for her..

Thanks!

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
BenA105 said:
Hi folks,

My wife and I are currently in the process of spousal sponsorship. I'm a PR, living in Vancouver, my wife is Armenian, living there.

Anyway, we've applied for a Temporary Residence Visa online so she can visit me here. In her MyCIC account, we just received a message with a letter attached asking my wife to submit her passport:

"This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application."

yes Passport request usually means your visa application has been approved
you need to print that letter and submit it along with you passport in India we submit it at VFS its an outsourced company dealing with CIC
you can google further if you have VFS in your country

GOOD LUCK ..

Does this mean they're giving her a visitors visa?! We already possess a ten year multiple entry visa for the USA for her..

Thanks!