+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ORIGINAL PASSPORT REQUEST, what does it mean?

DodoBird24

Feb 3, 2023
Hi everyone, newbie here..
I received a letter from yesterday it says "Original Passport Request Letter" but it doesn't have any content on it, what does it supposed to mean? tia for answering

May 22, 2023
Me and My spouse applied for Visa. I have received Original Passport submission request 10 days back. I have not yet received my wifes. What may be the reason??

Mabayomije

Jun 29, 2023
Hello my sister got a PPR letter and did not check her email for a month and half is there possibility she can still get the visa?

Robert Chunga

May 8, 2024
I received this today:

Dear
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with

Robert Chunga

May 8, 2024
My original passport request letter expired how can I get to have it renewed if possible cause am in Zambia and VFS global is in Tanzania I had my money sent back to my account after online banking didn't go through. It expired on the 2nd May and it's 9th May 2024 now .