+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original Documentation

bazinga07

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Hey Everyone!

Can you guys please clear my doubt about the submission of "Original" documentation for visa. In the main application form it says "You must provide original documentation along with a photocopy of each document"

And then when we scroll down to School/University transcripts, it says "Copies of your transcripts for current and previous studies, including high school, university, language courses and any technical training. Documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. If you are still a student, please also provide an official letter from your institution confirming your education."

Does that mean we have to submit our "Original" Undergraduate Degree, TOEFL Score sheet, High School certificates. Because these documents are pretty much the whole life of a candidate and it's risky to submit these documents. Kindly let me know if everyone submits original degrees etc.

Thank you very much!

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
bazinga07 said:
Hey Everyone!

Can you guys please clear my doubt about the submission of "Original" documentation for visa. In the main application form it says "You must provide original documentation along with a photocopy of each document"

And then when we scroll down to School/University transcripts, it says "Copies of your transcripts for current and previous studies, including high school, university, language courses and any technical training. Documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. If you are still a student, please also provide an official letter from your institution confirming your education."

Does that mean we have to submit our "Original" Undergraduate Degree, TOEFL Score sheet, High School certificates. Because these documents are pretty much the whole life of a candidate and it's risky to submit these documents. Kindly let me know if everyone submits original degrees etc.

Thank you very much!
To better guide you ,you will need to tell us your VISA OFFICE and information about your future course in canada.